PDA

View Full Version : Company In Talks With TNA To Make Films

Travicity
02-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Kurt Angle noted today on Twitter that his low-budget film production company North Shore Pictures is in discussions with TNA Wrestling to produce films.

"My production co. Is talking to TNA to make TNA Films," he said. It feels like a wonderful bond btween TNA and NS productions.

"Great movies."

Swinny
02-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Well, this could be... interesting.

Kage
02-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Fuck no.

Aicle
02-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Wasn't Kurt already in a low budget movie like last year?

I don't think this will be good... at all

not enough money to even make a decent straight to dvd

The Olympic Chick
02-08-2011, 02:02 AM
The only thing I like about this idea is that Kurt would be making some money off any films that are made. But it will probably be like WWE Films(or worse). Kurt should just stick with working on his acting skills so he can be in some bigger budget movies like The Rock.

Vick Diesel
02-08-2011, 04:07 AM
This could actually be a good thing...sometimes it takes making small steps to become big esp when it comes to acting, and who knows what good things can come out of this!

Metalitia
02-08-2011, 12:19 PM
TNA isn't straddled by PG guidelines so they may make films that aren't shitty family comedies like Knucklehead.

Saw a film advertised the other day featuring Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash and Sid Vicious. Don't recall what it was called but it seemed an action film. Probably the route this would go as well.