PDA

View Full Version : RAW *SPOILER*: More on Mysterious Return and February 21st

Travicity
02-08-2011, 04:58 AM
WWE aired a new promo for the February 21st RAW on tonight's show, indicating The Undertaker's return as speculated before.

The video featured the song "Ain't No Grave" by Johnny Cash. WWE used the same song last year in a video to promote Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker.

Swinny
02-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Yeah, they just completely gave it away with that promo. The first song they played sounded eerily similar to 'Taker's theme and then playing "Ain't No Grave", not only for the fact that it was used in the 'Taker-Michaels match, but the lyrics are quite obviously indicative of his return. There's now no way it isn't 'Taker, as disappointing as it is.

Konan
02-08-2011, 06:12 AM
The deadman is coming because the song said "ain't no grave can hold my body now" and taker was buried so. It's just an oppinion

HBK-Legend
02-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Well I have to say that when that first video came out and the article from New York Daily News i believe, many believed it was Sting. WWE has got a LOT of publicity because of people thinking it is Sting. In my opinion I would love if Sting came to the WWE. But however, after reading different things, I concur that it is the Undertaker. Now, in the videos, what is strange, is that the person there if you looked closely was skinnier than The Undertaker. but we will all find out who it really is on February the 21st 2011. I want Sting but believe its undertaker.

Aicle
02-08-2011, 10:44 PM
this sucks -_- couldn't they atleast make it more surprising

Dilph
02-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Maybe they made it easy to throw us off. One can dream right?

Kage
02-09-2011, 02:49 AM
NO! It's Sting damnit! It's Sting!!!!!

A Blissful Ass
02-09-2011, 04:44 AM
I Think it is Sting TBH not the first time they fooled us

Metalitia
02-09-2011, 10:05 AM
It COULD still be Sting, like before it's so obvious for it to be The Undertaker that it would be great for a curveball to be thrown out.

The music having a tone of Takers theme followed by "Aint no grave can keep my body down" is geared to leave very little doubt of it being Undertaker.

Everyone is saying Sting if he comes back will face The Undertaker. This could be how.

He's mocking people, he can come in and say he's behind the promos. Come in as a heel, start slating the crowd "You really thought it was that washed up Undertaker? He was buried alive folks, he's finished, he'll never be back."

Only for the lights to go out again, assuming it's for Sting to leave. They come back on and Sting is laying prone on the mat.

They can play it off for a week or so until Taker finally appears properly.

JohnCenaFan28
02-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Even though I want neither of them in WWE, maybe it can be this:

Undertaker makes his triumphant return then Sting comes out and opposes him but then it's also revealed that Sting was working with Wade Barrett all along and told him to bury Undertaker.