PDA

View Full Version : Jane Lynch Discusses Her Memoir

Travicity
02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
JANE Lynch has revealed why she decided to publish her memoirs!

The Glee actress — who plays teacher Sue Sylvester on the hit show – is currently writing her autobiography which will recount her past battle with alcohol and depression.

“I went through my scrapbook and I went through photographs, and I started to see that it’s a little more interesting than I thought it was,” says Jane of her life story so far.

“I also learned how I made things much harder on myself than they needed to be. I have my own deep, dark places, but the message coming out of it is that it’s all a choice on whether you suffer through your life. That’s very much what the book is about.”

Jane — who tied the knot with long-term girlfriend Lara Embry last summer — recently revealed she loves married life.

“I love it! I always wanted to have a partner. I always wanted to have someone to walk through life with, and I really have not had that before,” she said.

“We spend all day together and we make home together very well. We all watch the show. My daughter loves it, so the three of us watch it together.”