PDA

View Full Version : Sting Close to Re-Signing with TNA

Travicity
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Sources within TNA Wrestling believe that Steve "Steve" Borden is very close to reaching a new deal with the organization, reports f4wonline.com this morning.

His profile was removed from the company website last night.

As of the middle of last week, WWE officials had not contacted Borden regarding an appearance at WrestleMania XXVII.

Aicle
02-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Might as well kept him on the roster then -_-

Vick Diesel
02-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Might as well kept him on the roster then -_-

Agreed, I'm also confused as to why they'd take him off the roster when he is close to re-signing his contract

Smartmark
02-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Maybe TNA did it to fuck with WWE fans minds?

As I've said all along. I don't see Sting ever go to WWE.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Maybe TNA did it to fuck with WWE fans minds?

As I've said all along. I don't see Sting ever go to WWE.

if TNA did that then they're even dumber than expected..... but still would be nice to see him end his career with the big dog

Smartmark
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
^^ Cause fu**ing with their concurents minds is stupid? :eek:

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-09-2011, 05:38 PM
^^ Cause fu**ing with their concurents minds is stupid? :eek:

no if WWE fans expect Sting to show up they'd watch more and so it would be a stupid move on TNA's part seriously I think only the Indys do business like this :P

Vick Diesel
02-09-2011, 08:49 PM
I honestly don't ever see Sting signing w/ the WWE...if he had signed w/them it would've been done a long time ago.

Swinny
02-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I honestly don't ever see Sting signing w/ the WWE...if he had signed w/them it would've been done a long time ago.

Not necessarily. At that point, after WCW closed, he would have been on contract full time and he didn't really want to work for Vince. But if he's only in it for a couple of months for WrestleMania and not full time, I think he'd be willing to do that just to have one big blow-out, in the WWE at WrestleMania, before his career ends.

Vick Diesel
02-09-2011, 09:37 PM
I honestly don't see Sting wrestling at WM, and he isn't one who really cares about the HOF either...I see him staying w/ Dixie and company cause he's never jump ship, as he never jumped ship like the way other guys did back in the NWA/WCW..Sting always stayed true to the company he worked for!

Swinny
02-09-2011, 09:46 PM
I honestly don't see Sting wrestling at WM, and he isn't one who really cares about the HOF either...I see him staying w/ Dixie and company cause he's never jump ship, as he never jumped ship like the way other guys did back in the NWA/WCW..Sting always stayed true to the company he worked for!

He's not under contract, so he really wouldn't be jumping ship. Sometimes you need a change and a change is definitely the best for Sting because there is really nothing left for him to do in TNA. Whether he actually will or not, we'll see.

Vick Diesel
02-09-2011, 10:15 PM
He may not be under contract at the moment, however he has more respect for Dixie and TNA than he does Vinny Mac and the WWE.. just saying, but you're right we'll all just have to wait and see!