PDA

View Full Version : Barbra Streisand to Perform at The Grammys?

Travicity
02-09-2011, 11:29 PM
BARBRA Streisand will perform at the Grammys on Sunday.

The Hollywood legend — who has been named the Recording Academy’s 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year — has agreed to take the stage after an introduction from her A Star Is Born costar Kris Kristofferson.

Barbra already has eight Grammy Awards and has also been nominated for best traditional pop vocal album for Love Is The Answer.

Artists including Mick Jagger, Arcade Fire, Eminem, Justin Bieber, B.o.B, Miranda Lambert, Bruno Mars, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry and Gwyneth Paltrow are also on the bill for the show.

Barbra recently admitted she regrets worrying about the way she looks, as she has now grown to appreciate her “strange face”.

“Recently, doing DVDs, I’ve had to look at myself in old movies or on album covers… I thought, I really looked good there. Why didn’t I know that then?” she said.

“But I do have a strange face. It changes so much from angle to angle. Sometimes I think I really did look quite beautiful and a lot of times I looked really bad. It’s a shame. But I’m not going to cry over it. I’m trying to be in the moment, I’m enjoying my life.”

SSS