PDA

View Full Version : Possible *SPOILER* HUGE Wrestlemania match!

Metalitia
02-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Word going around is that WWE officials have discussed The Undertaker vs. Triple H for WrestleMania 27 in a Career vs. Streak match with Shawn Michaels as the guest referee.

Wrestling-Edge

Konan
02-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Surely that's going to imply that HHH is retiring from the ring....with no build up? At least with HBK his build up started at last years slammy's before The Rumble.

Black Widow
02-11-2011, 04:12 PM
dont like that idea at all Triple H cant retire yet :(

If It Takes Forever
02-11-2011, 06:51 PM
So it's pretty much going to be the same match as last year with no buildup?

The Undertaker's streak better be coming down because the rest of this card sucks from what I've seen.

Vikingsfan88
02-11-2011, 08:26 PM
:omg: what are WWE think, oh that's rihgt they never think, if the match is coming to real, and if Taker lose i will Riot..

Y0UR Messiah
02-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Taker is going to retire sooner or later. I mean shit, every year he gets hurt and they write him off the script. It's time to be realistic here people. The Guy just can't go any more while Triple H does have at least 5 more good years in him. This just needs to end already.

Metalitia
02-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Taker is going to retire sooner or later. I mean shit, every year he gets hurt and they write him off the script. It's time to be realistic here people. The Guy just can't go any more while Triple H does have at least 5 more good years in him. This just needs to end already.

I can see where you're coming form with Taker but HHH going another 5 good years? Never gonna happen. At best he'll be like Taker is now, limited schedule, repeatedly injured etc.

Taker should retire with the undefeated streak at Wrestlemania intact and it shouldn't be HHH to end it so I doubt if this will happen in fairness.

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Here is some more i found on this

After speaking with several sources, I can now confirm the plans for The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta.

The plan is for it to be The Undertaker versus Triple H. The match will be billed with the stipulation of “Streak vs Career.” The stipulation will play off of the career ending match at WrestleMania 26 match between The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. I have learned that the feud and match between The Undertaker and Triple H is all but official and should be revealed on WWE programming very soon.

So is this good or is this bad?

I admit, I loved the speculation and was a speculator for the possibility of the fantasy match between Sting and The Undertaker. When I watched the first 2-21-11 promo from inside the Dunkin Donuts center in Providence, the first thing I thought was “Has WWE done it? Did they get Sting for WrestleMania?” It seems as if they haven't.

Now I know if you were a good loyal viewer of mine, you may have seen on this weeks part 1 of the Chair Shot Reality, I question if the 2-21 promo is absolutely the return of The Undertaker. Well, the world of television/video, stuff is pre-recorded. At the time of filming I believed what I said on the show. Now after learning what I have learned, without a doubt it seems 2-21 is going to involved the deadman.

If The Undertaker doesn't have Sting or the other intriguing match that would be a major draw in John Cena, than Triple H is the way to go. Returning after nearly a year to avenge the career ending match that retired his best friend.

How does it end? The streak can't be ended can it? I don't think so. Triple H has accomplished everything there is to accomplish as a wrestler. It has been no secret that he hasn't much more involved in the other side of things. He is being more involved in the behind the scenes aspect of things and hat he along with his wife Stephanie will be running the ship whenever Vince McMahon is no longer doing it. So I would have to think that WrestleMania 27 from an active wrestler stand point, its game over. Done playing the game, now its time to run the game.

It should be interesting to see play out. I will certainly be watching RAW this week so I can smell what Mr. McMahon is cooking when it comes to the WrestleMania guest host.

WZ

Smartmark
02-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Trips Vs Taker is surely the best idea I've heard for a Taker match at WM to this point. But with no build up I really don't see it happening.
When that's said. If it's happening, I don't see Taker lose, but Trips retireing to take a place as GM or something

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Trips Vs Taker is surely the best idea I've heard for a Taker match at WM to this point. But with no build up I really don't see it happening.
When that's said. If it's happening, I don't see Taker lose, but Trips retireing to take a place as GM or something

Chairman :shifty:

Smartmark
02-12-2011, 04:59 PM
^^ Well yeah, in the future of course. But not right away.

Dragón De Muerte
02-12-2011, 07:26 PM
got lots of feeling towards this match. If this happens shawn is probably gonna cost one of them the match. Could this mean triple H is guy that rainy promo is about? I still think sheamus should be the one to retire triple H. If taker loses it is truely the biggest crime in wrestling history, the streak of one of the greatest ever going to the ultimate ass kisser and politian.