PDA

View Full Version : Jericho comments on TNA

Metalitia
02-11-2011, 02:16 PM
– Former WWE Champion Chris Jericho issued the following critique to TNA Wrestling while viewing tonight’s episode of iMPACT!.

“After 10 yrs TNA talent still have an inferiority complex. If u don’t think that u work for the BEST COMPANY EVER then nobody else will!”

“As a performer u hav to act and project that where u work is the pinnacle of competition! If not then the whole place just seems second rate.”

Wrestling-Edge

Smartmark
02-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Ehh...... I think most TNA wrestlers actually do that

Slayer_X
02-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I watched TNA last night . the only person that had any intensity was Angle . The whole show looked lazy

mikedudelang
02-11-2011, 05:50 PM
I watched TNA last night . the only person that had any intensity was Angle . The whole show looked lazy

Really? I thought Robert Roode's promo to open the show was pretty damn good.

Swinny
02-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Really? I thought Robert Roode's promo to open the show was pretty damn good.

Yeah, Roode's promo was great. Hope they'll finally give him some real time to shine.

As far as Jericho's comments... I wonder if this is because of Madison Rayne's promo? Because it seems everyone and their dog on Twitter misunderstood what she was saying.

mikedudelang
02-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Yeah, Roode's promo was great. Hope they'll finally give him some real time to shine.

I still think they're missing the boat with him. As much as I love AJ, I think Roode is the uncrowned Heavyweight Champion. To me, Roode is the perfect combo of Flair and HHH.