PDA

View Full Version : MK Armageddon : "Motor Kombat"

Flair Country
09-01-2006, 01:49 AM
*Credit to Midway.com*

Character select in "Motor Kombat"Mortal Kombat: Armageddon's mini-game is named "Motor Kombat". True to the name, Ed Boon compares it to Mario Kart in the September 2006 issue of Official Xbox Magazine. Each of the characters has a customized go-kart, as well as their own special moves. The Motor Kombat characters will keep their cartoonish big-head style that was introduced in Deception's "Puzzle Kombat" mode. It will also include style based fatalities for characters, also death traps.

Motor Kombat will have Xbox Live support, as well as off-line support for up to four players with a split-screen display. In the game, players will be able to knock their opponents into various deathtraps on the courses.

The character roster for Motor Kombat is Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Bo' Rai Cho, Jax, Baraka, Raiden, Kitana, Mileena, Cyrax, and Johnny Cage.

I think this is gonna be a welcome addition to the mini games that Mortal Kombat has had in the past. It has got to be more fun than the chess game on MK Deception.

I found a pic of the character select screen so I'll post it here http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Motor_Kombat_1.JPG

If anyone can find any other pics of the actual racing, please feel free to post them here.

chillaxman
09-01-2006, 03:46 AM
Agreed, Flair Country, the chess mini-game wasn't so fun. It could have been so much better. This new Motor Kombat better be good. It sounds like a good idea anyways. Thanks for the post.

Flair Country
09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Found a new pic of the starting grid on what appears to be Sub-Zero's track. That is assuming they have character related tracks in this game.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/1098/motorxf4.jpg

I've got a feeling this Super Mario Kart-esque part of the game is gonna be really fun! :agree:

chillaxman
09-25-2006, 02:29 AM
Johnny Cage's and Scorpion's cars look so cool. l am pretty excited for this game. Mortal Kombat is a sweet game.

Mr Mando
11-18-2006, 10:46 AM
man i have a question:
-is there an online mode in Motor Kombat but 4 PS2 ?
thanks this is my question now lets go with my opinion on that game,
-MK as a game its really great and when the creators of it attached a number of mini games to the original games really it rocks...

List of MKs Mini Games:
-Motor Kombat found in MK Armageddon.
-Kombat Chess found in MK Deception.
-Puzzle Kombat found also in MK Deception.
-MK 2 found in MK Shaolin Monks (One day it was an original Game)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------