PDA

View Full Version : Flair and Hogan Updates

Travicity
02-14-2011, 04:52 PM
As noted by the company, Ric Flair is expected to return to action for TNA tonight at their Impact taping in Orlando, FL. Flair has been out of action since TNA's tour of the UK, where there was an ugly incident involving money. Sources close to the situation told us that Flair asked for cash advances from TNA management while sources close to Flair countered that he was asking for money that he was owed by the company. What is not in dispute was that Flair blew his top on the tour and rubbed many of his co-workers the wrong way. Also, sources close to Flair have stated that he tore his rotator cuff in a match with Doug Williams in the UK and would need surgery (which is a serious procedure that would have kept him out of action for at least four months minimum). Now, the same sources are saying that Flair has decided to forgo the operation and will return to work. I will give my take on this in The Wrap Up when it goes live later today.

Hulk Hogan has been training to return to work for TNA. The word around the company, which was also stated by Eric Bischoff, was that Hogan would be returning at the 2/24 Impact taping in Fayetteville, NC. However, Hogan just noted on his Twitter that he was "getting ready to go to Orlando", so it appears he will be attending today's taping.

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
02-14-2011, 07:36 PM
thanks for the update Travis

Vick Diesel
02-15-2011, 02:55 AM
cool stuff, can't wait to have Flair back...Hogan not so much!

danniboi
02-16-2011, 11:23 AM
flair injured himself in a match?? he hasnt wrestled on TV in like a year lol so dont think it matters too much if he is injured.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-16-2011, 06:09 PM
flair injured himself in a match?? he hasnt wrestled on TV in like a year lol so dont think it matters too much if he is injured.

bad injury on a house show dude

mikedudelang
02-16-2011, 08:29 PM

I'd imagine it matters to him seeing as how he's the one with the torn rotator cuff.