PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER*: Former Talent Return to TNA at tapings

Travicity
02-16-2011, 02:49 AM
Traci Brooks returned to TNA at the Impact TV tapings last night in Orlando. She assisted TNA X Division Champion Kazarian in a match against Robbie E, her husband in real life.

WV

Vick Diesel
02-16-2011, 02:51 AM
I love the fact that Traci Brooks is back...now if TNA would bring in some more women wrestlers they can build back up the womens div.

Smartmark
02-16-2011, 02:54 AM
^^ They could start with giving the Womens Title to a woman who actually can wrestle :shifty:

Vick Diesel
02-16-2011, 02:57 AM
^^ They could start with giving the Womens Title to a woman who actually can wrestle :shifty:

I couldn't agree w/you more! :D

Marshall Mathers
02-16-2011, 06:41 AM
ODB came back at tonights Tapings so they may actually be trying to revamp the devision

danniboi
02-16-2011, 10:54 AM
ODB came back at tonights Tapings so they may actually be trying to revamp the devision
OH nooooooo not ODB :(

DUKE NUKEM
02-16-2011, 07:20 PM
good to see that there both coming back, would also like to so roxxy come back because can wrestle

Smartmark
02-16-2011, 09:18 PM
OH nooooooo not ODB :(

What's wrong with ODB? :eek:

danniboi
02-17-2011, 03:17 AM
ODB shes always slapping her ass and titties for some reason lol but traci is good she a stunner but yeah im just someone who only wants to watch chicks wreslte if there hot lol

Vick Diesel
02-17-2011, 03:29 AM
ODB shes always slapping her ass and titties for some reason lol but traci is good she a stunner but yeah im just someone who only wants to watch chicks wreslte if there hot lol

So it doesn't matter if they can wrestle as long as they're hot...that's just crazy lol TNA needs to put the title on one of the knockouts who can actually wrestle and makes a great champion! ODB can not only wrestle, but she makes a great champion as well as does Traci Brooks, and both of them are very entertaining in their own ways!

danniboi
02-17-2011, 08:17 AM
too me pretty much yeah its like woman boxing when they are on the under card who the hell wants to watch it.

A Blissful Ass
02-17-2011, 11:01 AM
She can wrestle SM it's that they built her up to be Dominate witch they should not have her voice alone makes you wanna poke your eyes out
there is one Knockout that is long overdue for a title run & it's Sarita

good to see that there both coming back, would also like to so roxxy come back because can wrestle
I wish they would bring her back Kyle but everytime they do they treat her like shit then she's gone again

Anyway good too see Traci & ODB back now if they where smart & like Kyle said bring back Roxxy but knowing TNA they won't.

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 02:54 AM
She can wrestle SM it's that they built her up to be Dominate witch they should not have her voice alone makes you wanna poke your eyes out
there is one Knockout that is long overdue for a title run & it's Sarita

I wish they would bring her back Kyle but everytime they do they treat her like shit then she's gone again

Anyway good too see Traci & ODB back now if they where smart & like Kyle said bring back Roxxy but knowing TNA they won't.

I know alot of ppl are gonna have a lot to say about my comment, however...now that Traci Brooks is back, and it looks like ODB may be coming back, I'd also love for them to bring back Roxxy as wel as Gail Kim. Those 4 woman + TBP made the women's div fun and entertaining to watch and Gail Kim was a force to be reckoned with in TNA...WWE has never used her to her full potential since she left TNA, and if TNA were smart they'd bring back Roxxy and Gail Kim. On a side note, like I've said in the past...Sting is afraid of how Vince McMahon would use him or the lack there of, and the way the WWE has not used Gail Kim, Nash, or Booker since their return speaks volumes to me...just saying!

A Blissful Ass
02-18-2011, 03:28 AM
I know alot of ppl are gonna have a lot to say about my comment, however...now that Traci Brooks is back, and it looks like ODB may be coming back, I'd also love for them to bring back Roxxy as wel as Gail Kim. Those 4 woman + TBP made the women's div fun and entertaining to watch and Gail Kim was a force to be reckoned with in TNA...WWE has never used her to her full potential since she left TNA, and if TNA were smart they'd bring back Roxxy and Gail Kim. On a side note, like I've said in the past...Sting is afraid of how Vince McMahon would use him or the lack there of, and the way the WWE has not used Gail Kim, Nash, or Booker since their return speaks volumes to me...just saying!
Good point but Gail won't return unless she's been fired she left TNA for more money just like Christian

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 03:48 AM
Yeah I know which sucks cause she's such a great wrestler/hard worker, and she deserves to be used to her full potential which WWE is not doing!

A Blissful Ass
02-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeah I know which sucks cause she's such a great wrestler/hard worker, and she deserves to be used to her full potential which WWE is not doing!
Nope i thought she would of learnt from last time when she was in WWE