PDA

View Full Version : Kurt ANgle and is fake retiring

danniboi
02-16-2011, 11:15 AM
this is starting to piss me off at against all odds Angle took his boots off as if his retiring but we all know he will face jarrett again plus kurt retired after bound for glory.. TNA did the same with Sting. They need to stop doing this bf and allow a wrestler to have one more epic mkatch and a big real send off when they retire like WWE did with Flair and Michaels.

Marshall Mathers
02-16-2011, 08:29 PM
I think in a way there sort of making fun of Bret Favre TBH

The Mac
02-16-2011, 08:36 PM
i think tna is outta ideas for the old guys lol

Smartmark
02-16-2011, 08:51 PM
this is starting to piss me off at against all odds Angle took his boots off as if his retiring but we all know he will face jarrett again plus kurt retired after bound for glory.. TNA did the same with Sting. They need to stop doing this bf and allow a wrestler to have one more epic mkatch and a big real send off when they retire like WWE did with Flair and Michaels.

Blame the storywriters. Not Angle.

But I agree with you, I'm also sick of these fake retirement angles

ClayMation
02-17-2011, 12:23 AM

too bad Flair shit all over WWE for going to TNA.

danniboi
02-17-2011, 02:48 AM
Im not blaming Angle I am blaming russo and the writers but its one of the minor things which WWE does right and TNA sucks at.

DamienCross
03-03-2011, 06:53 PM
I agree its bullshit, this fake leaving the company and returning just makes them look like lying bastards, when Kevin Nash and Sting did the big "screw this company, we are sick of this kind of bullshit" when "They" revealed themselves and left only to return (Sting that is not Nash cause well he DID leave lol) all it did was make Sting look like it was not leaving on principles just holding out for more cash.