PDA

View Full Version : Michael Tarver at RAW and WrestleMania Not Sold Out

Travicity
02-16-2011, 04:02 PM
WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta is still not sold out. WWE officials were expecting an increase in sales this week following the news that The Rock will be guest hosting.

- Some may not have noticed but Michael Tarver was seen backstage on RAW this past Monday as The Miz was walking to the ring for his match with Daniel Bryan. Tarver was seen texting on his phone and looking at The Miz.

Tarver has suspiciously appeared four WWE broadcasts in the past month - the January 21st SmackDown, the January 24th RAW, the January 28th SmackDown and this week's RAW.

WV

John
02-16-2011, 06:55 PM
I wonder what the purpose is to Tarver hanging out backstage. He just seems to be collecting a paycheck for nothing.. Wonder if he could be the "GM".

The Mac
02-16-2011, 08:40 PM
that would be ridiculous

ironicicon
02-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Simple, really. They have nothing for him to do so they're having him stand around like he has a reason so it'll keep fans guessing.

LionDen
02-17-2011, 06:06 AM
Simple, really. They have nothing for him to do so they're having him stand around like he has a reason so it'll keep fans guessing.

That would be my guess lol at GM comment, we have had everyone from Santa Claus to Osama Bin Laden as the mysterious GM.

The Mac
02-17-2011, 07:48 AM
i think the only reason why we dont know who the gm is.... is because wwe hasnt decided yet lol

Dragón De Muerte
02-18-2011, 09:02 PM
its hornswoggle :shifty:

Swinny
02-18-2011, 10:17 PM
i think the only reason why we dont know who the gm is.... is because wwe hasnt decided yet lol

Most likely and at the rate it's going, they may not even bother with it because I don't think they have any idea what they're doing. They may just have Vince fire the GM without even revealing who it is.

ironicicon
02-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Most likely and at the rate it's going, they may not even bother with it because I don't think they have any idea what they're doing. They may just have Vince fire the GM without even revealing who it is.

I totally see this happening.