PDA

View Full Version : UFC Star at iMPACT, MTV Interested in Isis and Dixie-Film Shoot

Travicity
02-16-2011, 05:26 PM
UFC star Tom Lawlor was in attendance for TNA's iMPACT tapings in Orlando on Monday night.

Dixie Carter noted on Twitter Monday that she had just "wrapped a new film shoot" with TNA stars in Orlando. She wrote that there was "lots of flames" and "lots of fun."

Diva-Dirt reports that MTV recently approached former WWE talent and current TNA prospect Isis The Amazon about filming a reality show on her. The network is interested in filming a typical day in the 6'9" giant's life.

ND

mikedudelang
02-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Diva-Dirt reports that MTV recently approached former WWE talent and current TNA prospect Isis The Amazon about filming a reality show on her. The network is interested in filming a typical day in the 6'9" giant's life.

ND

This could be some nice publicity for TNA if it all goes down the right way.

The Mac
02-16-2011, 08:37 PM
This could be some nice publicity for TNA if it all goes down the right way.

tna will probably screw it up lol

Swinny
02-16-2011, 10:14 PM
I could see Tom Lawlor involved in pro wrestling, he has the personality for it. May be something to look into, if his MMA career doesn't go well.

Vick Diesel
02-17-2011, 02:58 AM
I could see Tom Lawlor involved in pro wrestling, he has the personality for it. May be something to look into, if his MMA career doesn't go well.

I strongly agree, and he could really bring a lot to TNA if and when he signs a contract. :D

danniboi
02-17-2011, 03:06 AM
yeah but in attendance meaning he was more than likely just in the crowd watching.

Vick Diesel
02-17-2011, 03:10 AM
He could've been a plant as well...you never know!

danniboi
02-17-2011, 03:15 AM
a plant haha what lol

Swinny
02-17-2011, 03:28 AM
yeah but in attendance meaning he was more than likely just in the crowd watching.

Yeah, I wasn't saying it means anything, I don't see him signing with TNA or anything of the sort, I just think he could have a possible future in pro wrestling, if he wanted one.

Vick Diesel
02-17-2011, 03:46 AM
Yeah, I wasn't saying it means anything, I don't see him signing with TNA or anything of the sort, I just think he could have a possible future in pro wrestling, if he wanted one.

I know what you meant Swinny...however IF he did wind-up signing w/TNA due to his career in the MMA career not going anywhere, he'd make a great addition to the TNA roster cause he has a lot of pro wrestling skills and the personality as well!

a plant haha what lol

A plant is a professional wrestling term for a trained wrestler or actor who poses as a fan, usually seated in the front row of an event. Plants are a good tool for a heel wrestler to gain heat from the crowd. Usually the "plant" is an unknown trained wrestler, often off the independent circuit, and can be eventually brought into the organization as an actual wrestler. as far`as Tom Lawlor being a true plant no-one knows for sure but the way TNA brings in plants and uses them in matches I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Lawlor actually wound up on the TNA roster