PDA

View Full Version : TNA PPV Buys, Knockouts Land Magazine Cover and Reby Sky in the Crowd

Travicity
02-16-2011, 05:27 PM
According to the latest issue of Figure Four Weekly, the average number of buys per TNA Wrestling pay-per-view event is approximately 17,000 in North America.

By comparison, the average TNA Wrestling pay-per-view event garnered approximately 26,500 North American buys in 2007, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

These numbers are based on sources within TNA Wrestling. The organization doesn't publicly release pay-per-view buy numbers.

Rosita, who made her TNA Wrestling debut last Thursday on iMPACT!, and Sarita, are featured on the cover of the latest issue of Super Luchas.

Glamour model and entertainment personality Reby Sky sat amongst the crowd at last night's iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida.

ND

mikedudelang
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM
The lower numbers aren't really a shock. I watch every week but I've never given 'em a penny for their PPVs.

danniboi
02-17-2011, 03:19 AM
cant believ theyve dropped well i try to get every months PPV here in aus not that that ads to the count lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-17-2011, 10:56 AM
PPVs are a dying market for everyone except UFC no surprise

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 02:58 AM
I actually try to buy all of TNA's PPV's, but without a job it's hard to do lol