PDA

View Full Version : TNA Looking To Focus On Younger Wrestlers

Travicity
02-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Amongst TNA Wrestling officials, there has been talk of changing the focus from "big name" veteran stars of yesteryear to the younger performers in the organization.

One source stated that the members of Fortune—AJ Styles, James Storm, Robert Roode and Kazarian—would be among the top babyfaces in the company and that "it would be interesting to see" what happens when the contracts of Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair come due. However, the source added that while creative is behind the proposition, plans could easily change.

ND

Marshall Mathers
02-16-2011, 10:34 PM
No love loss if they don't resign Hogan, He has done nothing! but they may want to resign Flair but only use him on a mentoring bassis like they did with him and AJ until they made Fortune

danniboi
02-17-2011, 02:44 AM
this will never happen TNA main focus has always and will be for a while yet the stars of yester year and the WWE signings I hope Joe joins fortune and gets more of a push

jedi71
02-17-2011, 03:44 PM
if this did happen it would be for the better. no offense to fans of hogan but hes not done anything to help the company since hes been there. i for one would love to see robert rude as tna world champion. guys like rude aj kazarian eric yound hernandez etc being used at the top of the card would make me watch tna more. guys like rvd the hardys mr anderson kurt angle would be fine if they were used to help elavate the newer stars.

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-17-2011, 04:41 PM
About damn time!

DUKE NUKEM
02-17-2011, 07:36 PM
i just hope they do what they say they are going to do

Swinny
02-17-2011, 08:51 PM
They've always said things like this and just when they start to do so... they bring is someone like Hogan and the whole process dies and eventually starts over, only to die again.

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 03:01 AM
if this did happen it would be for the better. no offense to fans of hogan but hes not done anything to help the company since hes been there. i for one would love to see robert rude as tna world champion. guys like rude aj kazarian eric yound hernandez etc being used at the top of the card would make me watch tna more. guys like rvd the hardys mr anderson kurt angle would be fine if they were used to help elavate the newer stars.

Agreed..however minus the Hardy's I wouldn't want them mentoring me much less anyone else TBH!

danniboi
02-18-2011, 06:34 AM
yeah robert roode hopefully will get his push one day I mean beer money is such a good team would suck to break them up but I think roode has skills to be the next triple H even

Swinny
02-18-2011, 06:36 AM
yeah robert roode hopefully will get his push one day I mean beer money is such a good team would suck to break them up but I think roode has skills to be the next triple H even

Agreed. TNA needs to start getting and building up some other tag teams though before that can do that. I think both Roode and Storm could have great singles runs though.

danniboi
02-18-2011, 06:43 AM
yeah but in this day and age its not often a team stay together longer than 6 months so it would be a shame to break them up this would be way in the future but I suppose because roode is in fortune where I imagine AJ will be the top dog for a while which is well deserved.

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 03:09 AM
Beer Money has been together since 08 if I recall correctly...it would be a huge let down if TNA broke them up as they are one of my fav tag teams :D