PDA

View Full Version : New Match and Updated Lineup for Elimination Chamber PPV

Travicity
02-17-2011, 12:32 AM
The updated lineup for this Sunday's WWE Elimination Chamber PPV features:

*WWE champion The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler.

*CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. R-Truth vs. John Morrison vs. Sheamus vs. John Cena in an Elimination Chamber bout to determine the Miz's challenger at Wrestlemania 27.

*World champion Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Wade Barrett vs. Rey Mysterio in an Elimination Chamber.

*Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston

PWI

Smartmark
02-17-2011, 12:56 AM
Del Rio Vs Kofi? That seems pretty random :eek:

Swinny
02-17-2011, 01:45 AM
Del Rio Vs Kofi? That seems pretty random :eek:

Not really, they've been building it for weeks. They need something for Del Rio to do before he gets into the World Title picture.

Smartmark
02-17-2011, 01:54 AM
^^ Then you have to excuse me. I don't watch WWE on a regular basis. Just read news and watch a show now and then when I don't have anything better to do. Just seemed random for me because of Del Rio being a main event guy.

Vick Diesel
02-17-2011, 02:46 AM
I honestly don't see Del Rio as a World Title Champion or to be even be considered for it...maybe a US Champion, but as a World Title Champion no way. IMO he doesn't have the charisma, in-ring ability, and he's not very exciting to watch might I add as he's not a Randy Orton, EDGE, ROCK, John Cena, Batista, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin or Undertaker. Honestly what has he done to even be considered to be in the picture for the World Title? Nothing in my opinion..then again it's just my opinion!

Swinny
02-17-2011, 02:50 AM
I honestly don't see Del Rio as a World Title Champion or to be even be considered for it...maybe a US Champion, but as a World Title Champion no way. IMO he doesn't have the charisma, in-ring ability, and he's not very exciting to watch might I add as he's not a Randy Orton, EDGE, ROCK, John Cena, Batista, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin or Undertaker. Honestly what has he done to even be considered to be in the picture for the World Title? Nothing in my opinion..then again it's just my opinion!

No charisma? What? That guy is chock full of charisma, a lot more than a couple guys you mentioned I must say. He's over tremendously right now and yeah, he hasn't been there awhile, but so what? He's not going to get any more over than he is, he doesn't need to improve in the ring, so why not give him the title now? I'll be very happy with a Del Rio title reign.

LionDen
02-17-2011, 05:49 AM
I don't like Del Rio, he annoys me, he wastes time coming in his stupid cars and his ring announcer bothers me to. lol I really don't want to see him in the main card events, i would rather he stay at mid card range but I guess he is going to get pushed from Wrestlemania, so I guess I better get use to him.

The Mac
02-17-2011, 07:51 AM
vince wants some mexican viewers...thats the only reason why del rio is being pushed tbh to me del rio seems like a mix of gurerro and jbl and it is very annoying