PDA

View Full Version : Woman Expected To Be Offered TNA Role and Flair Delaying Surgery As Long As Possible

Travicity
02-17-2011, 05:11 AM
Isis the Amazon, the six foot nine woman who was to have appeared as the protégé of Vickie Guerrero on the third season of WWE's NXT, wrestled a dark match against Florida independent women's wrestler Leva Bates prior to last night's TNA Impact taping in Orlando, Florida. Though her in-ring abilities are considered terrible, the feeling is that she will be used on television for at least the short-term.

Ric Flair is reportedly delaying surgery on his torn rotator cuff for as long as possible because he doesn't want to miss out on the ongoing Fortune vs. Immortal storyline.

He returns to television tomorrow night on Impact.

LOP

Swinny
02-17-2011, 05:24 AM
Though her in-ring abilities are considered terrible, the feeling is that she will be used on television for at least the short-term.

So... looks like she'll be used as a female Great Khali then... or a 6'9" Lacey Von Erich.

danniboi
02-17-2011, 08:15 AM
6'9 chick jeez and I cant believe ric wrestled at a live event when he never wrestles on TV that is poor on TNA's part hes old why risk injury for a small crowd when the whole world would wanna see him wrestle

Slayer_X
02-17-2011, 08:49 AM
Id hit it

danniboi
02-17-2011, 10:00 AM
lol so she alright ay I think if ya hit it shed pick you up in the shower haha :P

A Blissful Ass
02-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Flair don't learn does he

DUKE NUKEM
02-17-2011, 07:26 PM
flair is sad the man still thinks he is in his 20

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-17-2011, 09:12 PM
So... looks like she'll be used as a female Great Khali then... or a 6'9" Lacey Von Erich.

She can't be half as hot as Lacey was unfortunately :(

he's still better than most 20 year olds :P

danniboi
02-18-2011, 01:24 AM
flair not sad hes wrestling royalty hes only 61 hes got another 15 years left in him haha

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 02:32 AM
6'9" dang she'll steamroll all the other knockouts...she's actually taller than Abyss who is 6'8" let her and Abyss go at it lol

A Blissful Ass
02-18-2011, 03:31 AM
amen to that Kyle couldn't agree more

She can't be half as hot as Lacey was unfortunately :(

he's still better than most 20 year olds :P
Lacy's face looked like Adam Sandlers face from little Nikki but more ugly & Pfft about Flair

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 03:47 AM

Lacy's face looked like Adam Sandlers face from little Nikki but more ugly & Pfft about Flair

Couldn't agree w/you more Mat

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-18-2011, 04:07 AM

Okay so tell me a 20 year old who's better than Flair... Not just wrestling ability but the entire package....

A Blissful Ass
02-18-2011, 06:19 AM
I can name a few in history & now Rock,Austin,Aj Styles

danniboi
02-18-2011, 06:30 AM
what you cant bad mouth lacey no one here could say they wouldnt walk over hot coles to sleep with her :p

A Blissful Ass
02-18-2011, 11:06 AM
what you cant bad mouth lacey no one here could say they wouldnt walk over hot coles to sleep with her :p
Not Saying she isn't good looking just saying her Face is Fugly just like her Wrestling

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I can name a few in history & now Rock,Austin,Aj Styles

in history Flair wasn't 60 and neither Rock nor Austin is an active wrestler and lmao AJ Styles what a joke he's good but nowhere near Flair

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 02:44 AM
in history Flair wasn't 60 and neither Rock nor Austin is an active wrestler and lmao AJ Styles what a joke he's good but nowhere near Flair

Gunner, Rock announced on Monday night that he is back home on RAW...I have a feeling he'll be back in the ring soon enough...just saying

Swinny
02-19-2011, 03:22 AM
Gunner, Rock announced on Monday night that he is back home on RAW...I have a feeling he'll be back in the ring soon enough...just saying

The Rock might... MIGHT step back into the ring, but if he does chances are it will be a one time thing and there's no way he'll be returning as an active wrestler.

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 03:26 AM
The Rock might... MIGHT step back into the ring, but if he does chances are it will be a one time thing and there's no way he'll be returning as an active wrestler.

Never say never! I don't see him just wrestling one match, and then leaving...I have a feeling he'll be around a lot longer than we all think just have to wait and see!

Swinny
02-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Never say never! I don't see him just wrestling one match, and then leaving...I have a feeling he'll be around a lot longer than we all think just have to wait and see!

I don't see him wrestling one match either... I really don't see him wrestling any. He's an actor now and he's been getting bigger roles lately than he ever has, so if he didn't come back before, when he career wasn't doing the greatest, why would he come back now?

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 03:38 AM
I don't see him wrestling one match either... I really don't see him wrestling any. He's an actor now and he's been getting bigger roles lately than he ever has, so if he didn't come back before, when he career wasn't doing the greatest, why would he come back now?

Due to the fact that he's gonna be guest hosting WM, and the fact that he said that he wanted to face Cena on Raw on Monday and stated further that there is a possibility that he could always enter a match at WM causes me to think that we'll see him in the ring one way or another at WM...just my opinion

Swinny
02-19-2011, 03:55 AM
Due to the fact that he's gonna be guest hosting WM, and the fact that he said that he wanted to face Cena on Raw on Monday and stated further that there is a possibility that he could always enter a match at WM causes me to think that we'll see him in the ring one way or another at WM...just my opinion

I think we'll see him in the ring, but as a guest ref for Cena vs. Miz. From everything that has been said, that makes the most sense.

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 03:59 AM
I'll agree w/that, however I see The Rock interfering in the match in some sort of way

Swinny
02-19-2011, 04:07 AM
I'll agree w/that, however I see The Rock interfering in the match in some sort of way

I don't know if I see him interfering in the match itself, but after the match I see two rock bottoms, one to Miz and one to Cena and then Rock standing tall in the ring and posing to the crowd and all that.

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 04:17 AM
I don't know if I see him interfering in the match itself, but after the match I see two rock bottoms, one to Miz and one to Cena and then Rock standing tall in the ring and posing to the crowd and all that.

lol Agreed

A Blissful Ass
02-19-2011, 01:06 PM
AJ Wrestling wise 100 times better Charisma wise No

Smartmark
02-19-2011, 02:39 PM
^^ I agree Mat

Styles is a better wrestler than Flair, but Flair has charisma like no other

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-19-2011, 07:11 PM
you need the complete package to get over charisma matters more than wrestling in a lot of ways esp when ur trying to market urself to casual wrestling fans