PDA

View Full Version : Sting poll and discussion *Includes Spoilers*

danniboi
02-18-2011, 01:28 AM
I know alot of you think sting will be back in TNA, but you were the same with kevin Nash and booker T now there with WWE for the hall of fame. I hope sting comes back to TNA but I think there is still a chance he will be heading north.

Swinny
02-18-2011, 01:52 AM
Why would you rather have Sting return to TNA? I guess everyone has their own opinions, but I really have trouble understanding that frame of mind. Sting has absolutely nothing left to do in TNA, but WWE would be a whole new world and him going there would be absolutely huge.

danniboi
02-18-2011, 01:58 AM
yeah but as if WWE will use him right or even put him on the active roster I mean stranger things have happened but I see him having maybe a match at wrestlemania and thats it TNA will give him a crack have him up in the rafters not joing immortal or fortune theres alot you could do with Sting and I think hes got enough money hes not chasing the big pay cheque anymore. Other thing is sting said himself he will never work for WWE years ago.

Swinny
02-18-2011, 02:02 AM
yeah but as if WWE will use him right or even put him on the active roster I mean stranger things have happened but I see him having maybe a match at wrestlemania and thats it TNA will give him a crack have him up in the rafters not joing immortal or fortune theres alot you could do with Sting and I think hes got enough money hes not chasing the big pay cheque anymore. Other thing is sting said himself he will never work for WWE years ago.

But that's all he needs really. A match at WrestleMania and that can be a bookend to his career and he can finally actually hang up the boots. I know he said he'd never work for WWE, but that was when he would have been working full time. Now, if it's just a short-term thing, it's possible.

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 02:20 AM
According to the fans thats all he needs is Wrestle Mania, but seriously Sting could give two cents about WrestleMania...Sting doesn't need WM to prove anything, he's already proved everything he needs to, to the fans and to the world! Sting would never go to the WWE whether full-term or short-term due to the fact that he does not trust Vince McMahon on how he would be used...Nash and Booker have both previously worked for Vinny Mac, so I can see why they both went back as he pays them more money than TNA ever could, and they're both still after the big pay check. :P

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-18-2011, 03:57 AM
I don't know what he's gonna do but I voted what I want him to do...... go to the WWE and his illustrious career on a high. TNA is nowhere near what WCW was so it makes no sense for him to stay with the B-Company (and this B by the way is miles behind A)

danniboi
02-18-2011, 04:53 AM
if he went to WWE I see where your coming from it would be a great way out a dream match would be sting vs taker and have sting retire at the end of it. But also with WWE fan base mainly made up of people aged 5-12 lol where TNA is people aged 18 and over most WWE fans would have never herd of sting

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-18-2011, 05:02 AM
if he went to WWE I see where your coming from it would be a great way out a dream match would be sting vs taker and have sting retire at the end of it. But also with WWE fan base mainly made up of people aged 5-12 lol where TNA is people aged 18 and over most WWE fans would have never herd of sting

true man but a lot of old fans still watch the pop for the Rock and even Diesel proved that

danniboi
02-18-2011, 05:08 AM
yeah true diesel had a bit of a chant going at the rumble I didnt watch raw this week but rocks different hes been back a fair bit and is in movies aswell.

Vick Diesel
02-18-2011, 05:56 AM
Sting has always said that TNA was a better fit for him, and that He would never go to the WWE; however we'll just all have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks...esp next aMonday cause that will be 2-21-2011

danniboi
02-18-2011, 06:36 AM
whats the 21/2 is that 3 months since stings been out of contract?

IWAxl
02-18-2011, 05:28 PM
It's really hard to say, but I just don't see him going to the WWE. Although, anything is possible, I never thought that I would see Bret Hart back in the WWE and he returned.

I voted for TNA because I believe Sting has a really deep hatred for Vince McMahon. I think that if Sting really wanted to wrestle in the WWE he would have already done so by now, so I just can't see it happening, and I would be very shocked if it did.

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 02:35 AM
whats the 21/2 is that 3 months since stings been out of contract?

No...thats when the announcement happens as to who the man is in the vignettes that`WWE has been airing recently...some ppl think it's Taker, some think it's Kane, while others think it's Sting. Personally after the man's image/partial face that I saw on Monday Night Raw I believe 100% that it is indeed Taker.

BTW Danniboi, do you ever watch wrestling, cause you sure don't seem to know much about it like the rest of us who keep up w/it...not trying to be mean it's just how you come off w/some of your questions lol

It's really hard to say, but I just don't see him going to the WWE. Although, anything is possible, I never thought that I would see Bret Hart back in the WWE and he returned.

I voted for TNA because I believe Sting has a really deep hatred for Vince McMahon. I think that if Sting really wanted to wrestle in the WWE he would have already done so by now, so I just can't see it happening, and I would be very shocked if it did.

I agree

danniboi
02-21-2011, 05:33 AM
No...thats when the announcement happens as to who the man is in the vignettes that`WWE has been airing recently...some ppl think it's Taker, some think it's Kane, while others think it's Sting. Personally after the man's image/partial face that I saw on Monday Night Raw I believe 100% that it is indeed Taker.

BTW Danniboi, do you ever watch wrestling, cause you sure don't seem to know much about it like the rest of us who keep up w/it...not trying to be mean it's just how you come off w/some of your questions lol

I agree

lol I dont watch raw often cause its shit and i have a life to do more enjoyable things than watch WWE. WWE doesnt really interest me iim 21 not 12 years old and wwe is now a kids show. second lol I have a busy life man that involves alot of stuff other than being on the computer watching wrestling so I try to catch impact ever week and watch TNA PPV's when i can.
jist it I like wrestling but I do have a life :) and I dont watch WWE very often cause it sucks

Vick Diesel
02-21-2011, 05:54 AM
lol I dont watch raw often cause its shit and i have a life to do more enjoyable things than watch WWE. WWE doesnt really interest me iim 21 not 12 years old and wwe is now a kids show. second lol I have a busy life man that involves alot of stuff other than being on the computer watching wrestling so I try to catch impact ever week and watch TNA PPV's when i can.
jist it I like wrestling but I do have a life :) and I dont watch WWE very often cause it sucks

lol first of all I'm a girl not a man, second of all I have a life as well, and I believe that if you work hard you should play even harder, and also relax and watch wrestling :P

danniboi
02-26-2011, 12:56 AM
well most of UOW including me were right on the poll :) sucks that he beat hardy but :( fuck u sting :P

Vick Diesel
02-26-2011, 06:03 AM
Glad Sting beat Hardy maybe now they'll produce a brand new heavy weight title thats actually worth carrying around! :P

W-OLF
02-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Or go back to the old one before.

Vick Diesel
02-26-2011, 09:24 PM

Yeah really anything beats that cheap piece of crap that Hardy drew up lol

danniboi
02-27-2011, 08:30 AM
lol did anyone here the cost of that belt $18,000 tna reported when it first brought it out. crazy ay.

A Blissful Ass
02-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Well he's going to have to wrestle Eric Young for it Wolf lol

lol did anyone here the cost of that belt $18,000 tna reported when it first brought it out. crazy ay.
Yeah can't believe it myself i think TNA are bullshitting about the cost i think Hardy made it himself & it cost 5 dollars:shifty:

Metalitia
02-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like Sting generally but you have a guy who for 10 months last year didn't produce anything worth a damn physically. Albeit due to a shoulder injury that wasn't fully healed.

Even so he underperformed heavily, he then fucked off for about 5-6 months and now gets given the world title straight off the bat.

Pretty shitty tbh.

danniboi
02-28-2011, 12:20 AM
sting just looks old hes phisical shape is deteriating hes got a reseeding hair line lol I think WWE told him the plans they had for me him and he came running back to TNA with his tail between his legs would be good to sting vs hogan one more time when hogan recovers if possible would really boost PPV buys.

Metalitia
02-28-2011, 01:06 AM
You really think that would boost PPV buys?

Won't happen anyway. Sting vs Flair is more likely although I also don't see that making much of a difference.

danniboi
02-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Fuck yeah it would peoples opinions here are hardcore wrestling fans alot of people out there would mark out to a sting/hogan main event flairs lost his hype i don't think flair sting would be that big would be ok to see but

Metalitia
02-28-2011, 07:15 PM
With Hogans back issues not to mention Stings injury problems it would suck and most likely and I don't see HOgan ever competing at PPV level again tbh.

Never say never but it's as close as you'll get to it.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-01-2011, 09:57 AM
oh wow he comes in and wins the TNA title and they same old people who comprise TNA's 1.1 will watch it. Maybe Sting wants to end his career on the lowest of lows. Sad but true

danniboi
03-01-2011, 10:35 AM
With Hogans back issues not to mention Stings injury problems it would suck and most likely and I don't see HOgan ever competing at PPV level again tbh.

It doesnt matter man if you been watching the last 15 years and grew up with sting and hogan it would still be a good match in many people eyes.

and what you mean sting ending his career on ther lowest of lows??? as world heavyweight champion?? what ***** what?? lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-02-2011, 10:51 AM
It doesnt matter man if you been watching the last 15 years and grew up with sting and hogan it would still be a good match in many people eyes.

and what you mean sting ending his career on ther lowest of lows??? as world heavyweight champion?? what ***** what?? lol

yeah on a low. TNA World Title haha like that matters. That coupled with the fact that TNA will go out of business the day Spike drops them so yes its low.

Travicity
03-02-2011, 11:40 PM
I pick TNA :shifty: Was a guess.

DamienCross
03-03-2011, 12:38 AM

Yeah with their ages and injuries I think it would more likely be a case of screw the ladder type match better make it a wheelchair match instead lol :P

danniboi
03-03-2011, 09:40 AM
lol man ya not getting the point doesnt matter how awful the match is it would still be huge bro its Hogan vs Sting. Im not sure how old you are metalitia or if you were a big WCW fan back in the day but these were to of the biggest names when I was growing up alot of people would want to see the PPV not only that alot of people would buy just out of the interest of seeing how hogan is in the ring now or how bad he is lol if they ever did do it.. if it ever was possible due to hogans back problems which is very unlikely would be great if they gave hogan hes old NWO hollywood hogan gimmick it would be a great build up lol id mark out :P

Metalitia
03-03-2011, 07:57 PM
lol man ya not getting the point doesnt matter how awful the match is it would still be huge bro its Hogan vs Sting. Im not sure how old you are metalitia or if you were a big WCW fan back in the day but these were to of the biggest names when I was growing up alot of people would want to see the PPV not only that alot of people would buy just out of the interest of seeing how hogan is in the ring now or how bad he is lol if they ever did do it.. if it ever was possible due to hogans back problems which is very unlikely would be great if they gave hogan hes old NWO hollywood hogan gimmick it would be a great build up lol id mark out :P

I'm 24 and I do see where you are coming from I just disagree tbh.

Most who remember/know of WCW are also well aware that it was over 10 years ago that it was in it's prime.

Sure it's pretty cool seeing say Scott Steiner back and they're doing right having him in a programme with a young up and coming TNA guy.

Would it be cool to see Sting retain against Hardy, Steiner beat terry and the two then face off for the title? I really could take it or leave it.

At best you're gonna get a decent match for guys their age but it's not likely to be a stand out match of the year which, in my view at least any wrestling company worth its salt should be booking PPV main events to have that as a possibility.

That's Sting and Steiner whom when fit can still do a decent enough job.

Hogan coming back for any extra viewers TNA would be relying on younger kids who just know the name and the legacy but who didn't see and/or haven't realised that really, he stayed too long in his last WWE run and now about 8 years and numerous back surgeries later any PPV calibre match is unlikely and going up against another guy in the twilight of his career is more than likely gonna be pretty dismal and the majority of fans who remember their primes will know it.

DamienCross
03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Sting would never go to WWE not because he doesnt trust Vinnie Mac, its pure ego. He would rather be the BIG FISH in a little pond rather than a possible little fish in a BIG POND. and his comment on seeing the way they treated Booker T when Booker joined WWE shows that he was scared that that was a very real possiblity for him.