PDA

View Full Version : Major Update on Sting/WWE Talks, "2/21/11" Promo & More

A Blissful Ass
02-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Through a key insider in WWE, WrestleZone has learned that there has been (and we quote) "no communication whatsoever with Sting, also known as Steve Borden."

According to our source, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is very well aware of the online buzz created by the 2-21-11 videos, which are definitely for The Undertaker.

"The writing team thought this was like a gift from God himself," the key insider told us, "and the writing team is under the impression there was a conversation with Vince, Stephanie, HHH, and maybe (WWE Talent Executive) John Laurinaitis. No one knows what's really going on, or even if this was a Vince or HHH call, but everyone is under the impression there is absolutely no communication between WWE and Sting."

WZ

Metalitia
02-20-2011, 01:35 PM
They must be well aware of the online buzz and hype going around for weeks now about Sting.

Meaning even if there was communications they wouldn't be stupid enough to say so.

The Mac
02-20-2011, 04:23 PM
They must be well aware of the online buzz and hype going around for weeks now about Sting.

Meaning even if there was communications they wouldn't be stupid enough to say so.

ya i think this is wwe, either keeping negotiations secret, or saving the embarrasement of pursuing sting and failing again

Kage
02-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Im hoping they are just trying to keep it quiet.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-20-2011, 06:45 PM
whether they get him or not they've already managed to boost ratings using a guy they don't even have. FUCKING GENIUS

The Mac
02-20-2011, 07:19 PM
The Undertaker has been spotted from Austin, TX airport reports Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com.

It looks as if he will indeed be returning as part of the "2 21 11" storyline on RAW Tomorrow night.

ironicicon
02-20-2011, 07:57 PM
If it's not Sting then why doesn't he just say, "Hey. It's not me." Not that he has to but seems strange that this big rumor is going around and he's not debunking it.

Smartmark
02-20-2011, 08:07 PM
I think WWE has spies on this forum :watchout:

The Mac
02-20-2011, 08:09 PM
I think WWE has spies on this forum :watchout:

???

Swinny
02-20-2011, 11:08 PM
If it's not Sting then why doesn't he just say, "Hey. It's not me." Not that he has to but seems strange that this big rumor is going around and he's not debunking it.

Yeah, that is something to think about. Unless Sting just likes the attention, lol.