PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Stone cold style (Impact spoiler)

danniboi
02-18-2011, 11:44 AM
well after seeing what happened on impact it seems TNA is creating there version of stone cold/mcmahon with Anderson/Bischoff and anderson using his mic check like stone cold used the stunner. Bischoff is saying he doesnt like anderson and either does the network setting up a employee boss fued anderson hit 3 mic checks in stone cold stunner fashion aswell one to bischoff mid convo one to hardy then one to RVD give the man some beer and hes a copy cat. Now I know anderson will never be any where nere as successful as stone cold but I think he could do really well in this roll hes great on the mic and in interviews also what are your thoughts?

ClayMation
02-18-2011, 05:11 PM
this is typical TNA style, taking a great WWE angle/storyline and trying to recreate old magic.

I think if they do it right it could be an entertaining storyline, but more than likely it will turn into a confusing, mind numbing debacle.

Slayer_X
02-19-2011, 07:52 PM
yea anderson needs to get back being himself .hes no Austin

Smartmark
02-20-2011, 01:58 AM
well after seeing what happened on impact it seems TNA is creating there version of stone cold/mcmahon with Anderson/Bischoff and anderson using his mic check like stone cold used the stunner. Bischoff is saying he doesnt like anderson and either does the network setting up a employee boss fued anderson hit 3 mic checks in stone cold stunner fashion aswell one to bischoff mid convo one to hardy then one to RVD give the man some beer and hes a copy cat. Now I know anderson will never be any where nere as successful as stone cold but I think he could do really well in this roll hes great on the mic and in interviews also what are your thoughts?

This can easily be good if they do it right. Anderson is a awesome wrestler, and he never fails on the mic. I mark everytime he cut's a great promo. It will hopefully leads down to a a title match against RVD, as I easily can see RVD take his title back from Jeff.

Travicity
02-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Wouldnt say awesome wrestling. But good on the mic.

Smartmark
02-20-2011, 04:58 AM
^^ You like the Miz, so.... :shifty:

Travicity
02-20-2011, 05:02 AM
Well played sir well played

Didnt call him an awesome wrestler though :shifty:

Marshall Mathers
02-20-2011, 05:47 AM
Yeah, this could either go really well or really bad. But thats usually how all TNA storyline go and they go bad

danniboi
02-21-2011, 05:24 AM
yeah TNA just need to stick to it instead of making it a 3 week story line like they ussually do. good thing about anderson is hes not the best in the ring but is still extremely over in the impact zone which ussually doesnt happen.

danniboi
02-21-2011, 08:33 AM
anderson making it really clear that hes taking on a stone cold similar gimmick but isnt he lol he does the the same get in there face on the mat after hitting the mic check

DamienCross
03-03-2011, 01:36 AM
oh everyone always loves the ole "taking it to the mean old Boss" angle lol

danniboi
03-08-2011, 06:35 AM
well theyve dropped it a little bit hope TNA picks it back up it has the power to be an entertaining storyline