PDA

View Full Version : Eve Teaches Diva Defense and Bieber as the Guest Host

Travicity
02-18-2011, 03:27 PM
WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres taught her first-ever "Diva Defense" self-defense class for female college students at the University of South California yesterday, in association with the sorority that she is a member of. The 90-minute class was free to women.

WWE did all they could to keep The Rock's appearance on RAW this past Monday a surprise. People working in WWE production were told that Justin Bieber would be announced as the WrestleMania 27 guest host. It was scripted into the show, titled "Leave it to Bieber."

ND

ironicicon
02-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Wonder how many people were snickering that WWE having Bieber as the guest host was a superbly horrible idea. lol

Travicity
02-19-2011, 06:39 AM
He might still perform...

Black Widow
02-19-2011, 12:00 PM
he better not perform lol

Swinny
02-19-2011, 05:58 PM
He probably will still perform, but... there's a big difference between doing the anthem or whatever for a couple minutes, rather than hosting and being on the show multiple times throughout the night.

The Mac
02-19-2011, 08:42 PM
He probably will still perform, but... there's a big difference between doing the anthem or whatever for a couple minutes, rather than hosting and being on the show multiple times throughout the night.

thats why god created the mute button

Kage
02-19-2011, 09:06 PM
I dont think Bieber CAN perform anymore. Someone told me since he is hitting puberty he cant sing his songs like he used to so they don't sound right. Idk if that's true, but it's still a funny thought.

Swinny
02-19-2011, 09:09 PM
I dont think Bieber CAN perform anymore. Someone told me since he is hitting puberty he can sing his songs like he used to so they don't sound right. Idk if that's true, but it's still a funny thought.

Lol, yeah, whether it's happening now or not, it IS going to happen. The kids gotta grow through puberty eventually and when his voice changes... will all his popularity go with it?

Unless they have some kind of crazy reverse HGH that will keep him that way forever. :shifty:

ironicicon
02-19-2011, 09:42 PM
I dont think Bieber CAN perform anymore. Someone told me since he is hitting puberty he cant sing his songs like he used to so they don't sound right. Idk if that's true, but it's still a funny thought.

Please let that be true. lol

LionDen
02-20-2011, 07:58 AM
I would have been very upset if Beiber was guest host, that would have been the ultimate PG deal. I don't even want him to sing, I don't want him in the building, I want him to live on an island somewhere until we all forget about him.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-20-2011, 08:55 AM

Bieber will never hit puberty. This proves it.......

Type When Will Justin Bieber Hit puberty on Google Translate and Translate it to Vietnamese. Then copy the Vietnamese and Translate it to English. Legit shit right there