PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Upset, Updates On Joey Mercury and The Great Khali

OMEN
09-01-2006, 09:02 PM
source: www.f4wonline.com

Carlito has been upset as of late. He feels as though that WWE hasn't been playing up to his strengths. Also, WWE reportedly told him to "act like The Rock." There was a chance that he was going to move up to the main event scene, but those plans seem to be on hold for the time being.

Joey Mercury, who has been off the road since the end of May, is currently in the "outpatient" portion of his rehab process. He's finally out of the rehab center, but he's rehabbing at home now.

The Great Khali needs surgery on both of his knees and he will be out of action for quite some time. We probably haven't see the last of him as there has been some talk of bringing him back as a babyface when he is healthy enough to return to action.

stingfan5
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
The Great Khali just needs to quit he is not good at all

XXKSXX
09-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Why would they want Carlito to act like The Rock thats just plain stupid. Let the guy be who he is. Well Khali being gone doesnt really bother me wish he was not comeing back ether.

Flair Country
09-02-2006, 04:18 AM
Carlito acting like the Rock? I thought that was Shelton Benjamin's gig now. :)

Kaz
09-02-2006, 04:43 AM
I think Carlito wont be viewed as serious from now on... Unless he gets a completely new look and character.

Good on Joey Mercury... Why was he in Rehab?

And Khali really needs to quit, least we wont see him for a while.

scorpionf
09-03-2006, 11:46 AM
I think Carlito is better as a heel... He needs his own character too, not try and be someone else's which is already done

Wonder where Mercury will be at when he comes back, since Nitro and Melina are now on RAW

Khali? Out for a while... I didn't even notice that he wasn't on Smackdown! I won't miss him. Besides, he is just a big guy who hits people and tosses them around, he doesn't actually wrestle.