PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy is Pissed off, Taz-Dojo and Highlights of RVD vs Hardy

Travicity
02-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Someone really ticked Matt Hardy off. On his Twitter account, he was asked about an apparent report that said wrestlers in TNA thought he was arrogant because of statements he made on Twitter. Hardy wrote, " No, inaccurate scumsheets say that."

All I can add is that I haven't heard any TNA wrestler say that about him. I have been pretty critical of some of the things Matt has done lately but any wrestler that takes what he says on Twitter seriously (supposing that any actually do) should really get a clue.

Taz has posted a listing of the people that attended his first finishing camp. He has also revised the website for the dojo. You can check it out at www.teamtaz13.com.

TNA has posted highlights of last night's Jeff Hardy-Rob Van Dam title match at www. TNAwrestling.com.

PWI

Swinny
02-19-2011, 02:06 AM
When ISN'T Matt Hardy pissed off about something?

02-19-2011, 02:18 AM
ty

Vick Diesel
02-19-2011, 02:21 AM
When ISN'T Matt Hardy pissed off about something?

Me sentiments exactly....when I saw the thread that was my very first thought! Matt Hardy is always pissed off about something, and I feel sorry for his new gf cause she now has to deal w/his anger issues. Matt Hardy needs anger management rehab while his brother Jeff needs drug rehab lol