PDA

View Full Version : Cena on Rock, Ryder Giving Away Autographs

The Mac
02-19-2011, 08:55 PM
RAW star Zack Ryder is sending free autographs to fans on his Twitter. To receive the free swag, you must take a photo of you wearing his new WWE t-shirt and upload it to Twitter.

- John Cena took to Twitter today to comment more on The Rock. He wrote:

"All week u guys are asking me bout the rock. I was gonna let him slide. But now I don't know? What u guys think?"

After fans responded, Cena wrote:

"Holy response! Well then. Looks like this will be another very memorable week in the wwe."

ND

Swinny
02-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Well, it's not exactly free, if you have to buy Ryder's shirt to get it, lol.

And, after Rock's promo last week, anything Cena says will just be disappointing anyway.

Kage
02-19-2011, 09:03 PM
So really, it's a $25 autograph from Zack Ryder? No thanks lol. It is a brilliant idea on his part though.

The Mac
02-19-2011, 09:05 PM
ya cuz the guys get a percentage of merch sales..but who would want a ryder autograph lol

ironicicon
02-19-2011, 09:43 PM
ya cuz the guys get a percentage of merch sales..but who would want a ryder autograph lol

<--This guy right here! Woo. Woo. Woo.

You know it. lol

Kage
02-19-2011, 09:53 PM

Plus, selling a lot of merch is a guarenteed push. Why do you think Cena is still a face? Cuz he sells merch, and a lot of it.

And you'd be surprised how many internet fans love Zack Ryder lol.

ClayMation
02-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Plus, selling a lot of merch is a guarenteed push. Why do you think Cena is still a face? Cuz he sells merch, and a lot of it.

And you'd be surprised how many internet fans love Zack Ryder lol.

I think he needs a push...i love the guy lol

mikedudelang
02-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Cena responding to The Rock's promo: good luck.

Black Widow
02-19-2011, 11:08 PM

who would want the shirt :)