PDA

View Full Version : my imagination or was Smackdown actually good this week?

stoker1969
09-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey, Just watched SD and damn if i didnt want to switch the channel every 2 minutes like I usually do. With the exception of The Miz ( how the fuck Tatanka can job to that retard is beyond me) and the time wasting contract signing, Sd was actually an enjoyable watch for a change. The Matt Hardy - Gregory Helms match was a great wrestling ( not sports entertainment, Vince) match, the Triple threat match was full of action and the tag team match wasn't too bad either. All in all a very good week for SD. I'll give credit where credit is due. Just hope this continues.

wm22champ
09-03-2006, 01:56 PM
i agree. besides the "annoying" Tatanka/Miz match and the "boring" contract signing, SD was a good show this week. Just to show that the little superstars can be big if they get the right push, while the main eventers can be the worse part of the show.

ClayMation
09-04-2006, 02:39 AM
I actually watched SD this week, and I too was impressed.

Mr. Kennedy needs this push, he can be such a huge star.

The Miz needs to stick to hosting. Tatanka needs to retire

Matt Hardy was impressive, he has never really been a great wrestler.

flamesoffury
09-04-2006, 02:51 AM
i enjoyed every part of the show.. the contract signing was a bit boring.. but it was good seeing batista dominate king booker. i have to admit, i like king booker's gimmick but the way he speaks is annoying. favorite part was the triple threat. kennedy will be a good us champ.