PDA

View Full Version : CZW Wrestler & Musician Teases WWE and Rumoured Diva Match for Mania 27

Travicity
02-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool and Layla is now being rumored for WrestleMania 27 following the segment at last night's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

For what it's worth, Combat Zone Wrestling star and musician/actor "Halfbreed" Billy Gram posted a video of him cutting a promo in front of WWE headquarters in Stamford and photos of him posing with none other than Triple H.

Gram teased that he would be bringing his Cult Fiction group to WWE after CZW's Cage of Death event. Gram said so long to CZW in the video and warned Vince McMahon that they were coming. Gram also posted several "2-21-11 SPOILER" messages under the photos of him with Triple H and the video promo. It's pretty obvious that Gram is not expected to be the reveal behind WWE's 2-21-11 vignettes.

LOP

Oh yea forget he did couple months ago. Would be awesome if it was to happen :D. He's related to Alice Cooper and the faction arent the best wrestlers as they're more brawlers/violent but you dont need to be a good wrestler to get into WWE lol and MASADA is awesome and an all around he should be there and MASADA has wrestled in WWE Several times.

Smartmark
02-21-2011, 06:10 PM
I called that womens match last night. Kinda obvious if you ask me

Swinny
02-21-2011, 08:02 PM
I still really hope that isn't the match they do, it'd be a waste to bring Trish back for that. If Trish is to have a match at WrestleMania, it should be against Natalya. I don't understand why they'd do this over that idea.

If they do do it though the feud could still be decent with some interesting promos, but a Trish/Natalya match would be so much better. Maybe Trish doesn't feel she can do a singles match, being out of the ring for so long, it was obvious she had some ring rust last night. I guess we'll see what happens.

Swinny
02-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I still really hope that isn't the match they do, it'd be a waste to bring Trish back for that. If Trish is to have a match at WrestleMania, it should be against Natalya. I don't understand why they'd do this over that idea.

If they do do it though the feud could still be decent with some interesting promos, but a Trish/Natalya match would be so much better. Maybe Trish doesn't feel she can do a singles match, being out of the ring for so long, it was obvious she had some ring rust last night. Although... it's not like Kelly Kelly's going to carry her through the tag match anyway, lol. I guess we'll see what happens.

ironicicon
02-21-2011, 08:36 PM
It's a filler match. Trish will get a nice pop. Seriously, the match isn't going to make or break the ppv.

LionDen
02-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm not that excited Trish is going to be in the match. She is from a bygone era and I don't see the need for her in it when we could have one of the now divas in the match.

Swinny
02-22-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm not that excited Trish is going to be in the match. She is from a bygone era and I don't see the need for her in it when we could have one of the now divas in the match.

Because Trish is ten times what most of the other divas are? :shifty:

Metalitia
02-22-2011, 12:54 AM
This is just stemming form what happened at EC right?

All I'd take from that is Trish MIGHT be involved at Wrestlemania somehow.

The Divas title will be on the line in the womens angle at Wrestlemania I would have thought but also LayCool will be involved no doubt. Wouldn't be surprised to see another Divas battle royal or perhaps some kind of gauntlet match.

Ideally with Kong coming in at the end and destroying everyone.