PDA

View Full Version : The Depushing of Douglas Williams.

John
02-21-2011, 05:23 PM
So, Douglas Williams left Fortune and won the TV Championship (Which is being held by a Dead Guy, apparently). He then lost the belt, and hasn't been on TV since this past weeks iMPACT where he received an unbelievably bad looking Border Toss. Although he was alright, I was left wondering why he is wrestling 2 minutes matches where he looks like a jobber.

I haven't been a fan of Williams in the past, but I really enjoyed him in Fortune and became a fan of him once he left the group, as was given a chance to expand his promo skills. He competed in great matches with AJ Styles, and I was hoping that he was going to be a future main-eventer in TNA. He then dissappeared and we haven't heard from him since, except for on iMPACT where he was treated like a jobber. TNA should employ people to do the "Job" rather than ruin their current wrestlers. This is awful as Williams now looks like a glorified jobber. The announcers, at least, should be making a deal about how Williams has lost in a few minutes, and how shocking this is! But, No, nothing at all. It's sad to see that Williams has been Depushed.

Swinny
02-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I don't understand it either. He was getting a great push once he split from Fortune, with his wins over AJ, but then he lost the TV Title and it just died. I wish they'd do something, have him reconcile with Fortune or something maybe, would make sense after Hernandez almost fucking killed him.

And about the TV Title... what the hell are they doing with that? Abyss wins it and then he gets taken out and they don't seem to even mention it anyway? TNA really doesn't think things through at all.

danniboi
02-22-2011, 02:39 AM
I was almost going to make a thread like this yesterday but forgot lol you 100 percent right in my opinion he showed hes got the skills to go hes a straight up wrestler like a chris benoit. And now hes jobbing to hernandez who is average at best. I understand they want to put hernndez over but they coulda had robbie E job to him lol why have a great wrestler job in under a minute.