PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Says He's Ready For The Rock Tonight

Travicity
02-21-2011, 10:27 PM
On tonight's episode of RAW, John Cena says he plans to respond to The Rock's comments about him on last week's show. Cena wrote the following about The Rock on Twitter on Monday morning:

"CeNation. Handled business last night. Tonight I will see what we do about the rock. If he wants some...come get some."

"This could be very interesting."

"Ps..grabbed a spare steel chain and lock off the elimination chamber just in case...gotta go now. Big peek a boo tournament b4 raw :)"

Cena saying he grabbed a steel chain and lock could be a sign that we'll see his old "rapper" gimmick return tonight, but that's just speculation.

At this time, there's been no indication that The Rock will be appearing on RAW tonight. Cena won the RAW brand Elimination Chamber match at Sunday's pay-per-view, so he will challenge The Miz for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

With The Rock calling out John Cena and the Miz last week on RAW, it should be interesting to see whether The Rock gets factored into the WWE championship match at WrestleMania.

PWI

Swinny
02-21-2011, 10:36 PM
As I've said before, it doesn't matter what Cena says, after Rock's promo anything he says will just fall flat.

LionDen
02-21-2011, 10:41 PM
lol true but it will be good if The Rock was on RAW tonight. What a show it would be, Undertakers return and Rock showing up but I am guessing he won't.

Swinny
02-21-2011, 10:44 PM
lol true but it will be good if The Rock was on RAW tonight. What a show it would be, Undertakers return and Rock showing up but I am guessing he won't.

Triple H is supposed to be returning too. So yeah, that'd be huge. Either way, should definitely be an interesting Raw tonight, looking forward to it.

ironicicon
02-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Too many guest stars in one night. I say save it for Wrestlemania.

Kemo
02-22-2011, 05:20 PM
John Cena = weak ass bitch

Swinny
02-22-2011, 07:42 PM
As I've said before, it doesn't matter what Cena says, after Rock's promo anything he says will just fall flat.

I kinda take this back. Although he certainly didn't live up to Rock's promo, but no one could do that, he held his own with that rap, it was old school Cena and I thought it was great.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-23-2011, 02:26 PM

it was a pretty good promo tbh