PDA

View Full Version : Heels Cheered at PPV, Snooki Meeting Cena and Tapings Attendance

Travicity
02-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Tuesday's WWE SmackDown and NXT tapings in San Diego, California drew 6,300 fans.

Snooki of MTV's Jersey Shore fame teased on Twitter that she would see John Cena soon. There was a lot of online speculation that Snooki and Cena would be working together weeks ago after Cena begged Snooki to follow him and they went back and forth a bit.

It was noted at last night's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view how Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk received babyface reactions from the crowd.

ND

ironicicon
02-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Christ! Keep that troll away from my wrestling. Bad enough we're getting Bieber.

People were cheering Punk because he's awesome! And I guess people are digging Del Rio, too, which is good considering he's headlining WM.

The Mac
02-22-2011, 12:14 AM
lol damn snooki...she was here partying in edmonton this weekend...but back on topic hopefully she stays away from wwe and takes cena with her

Metalitia
02-22-2011, 12:59 AM
The crowd seemed more of a general wrestling fan crowd rather than the "WWE Universe" kids.

Big boos when Cena set up the five knuckle shuffle.

Eurgh, TNA giving wrestlers a Jersey Shore gimmick yet alone WWE and Cena too. I hope nothing comes of that :(