PDA

View Full Version : New Feud for WrestleMania, Sunny-HOF, MVP News

The Mac
02-22-2011, 06:48 PM
MVP will be taking part in New Japan's upcoming tournament and will face Karl Anderson in the first round on March 6th in Tokyo. If MVP wins, he will face the winner of Togi Makabe vs. Satoshi Kojima on March 19th.

- Regarding reports of Sunny being in the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame class, she responded to rumors back in January and said as of then, she had not been contacted by anyone in WWE. Sunny noted that she was booked for Ring of Honor events in Atlanta during WrestleMania weekend.

- California independent wrestler "Big Nasty" Jason Watts is reportedly one of the contestants on WWE Tough Enough.

- WWE officials are building towards a feud between Sheamus and United States Champion Daniel Bryan. They are expected to have a match for the title at WrestleMania 27.

ND

Swinny
02-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I assumed that's where they were going. Bryan vs. Sheamus should be a decent match, but I was hoping for Bryan to win the Money in the Bank though and fighting for the US Title, after he was supposedly set to face Triple H at WrestleMania, is quite a step down for Sheamus.

The Mac
02-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I assumed that's where they were going. Bryan vs. Sheamus should be a decent match, but I was hoping for Bryan to win the Money in the Bank though and fighting for the US Title, after he was supposedly set to face Triple H at WrestleMania, is quite a step down for Sheamus.

the de-pushing is continuing

Swinny
02-22-2011, 07:52 PM
the de-pushing is continuing

Yeah, that was obvious when he jobbed to Mark freakin' Henry last night.

The Mac
02-22-2011, 07:55 PM
ya make the guy KOTR and then job him out...that makes perfect sense

ironicicon
02-22-2011, 08:09 PM
What was the purpose of the King of the Ring win? It was for nothing.

Swinny
02-22-2011, 08:12 PM
I really think the whole purpose of him winning King of the Ring was so that they could dress him up like an idiot. :shifty:

The Mac
02-22-2011, 08:15 PM
I really think the whole purpose of him winning King of the Ring was so that they could dress him up like an idiot. :shifty:

lol probably

Travicity
02-22-2011, 08:47 PM
MVP News should be in Indy, Sunny News should be and is posted in Hall of Fame thread.

Kage
02-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah Sheamus is definitly getting a de-push. I wonder why.

The Mac
02-23-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah Sheamus is definitly getting a de-push. I wonder why.

i posted why... he pissed off a wwe official (dunn?) and he been de pushed since then

and my bad travis, wasnt paying attention feel free to edit

Travicity
02-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Yea I thought Sheamus/Daniel could happen for Mania which is good but would prefer maybe Daniel in the Ladder Match but to shine 1 on 1 is awesome.

The Mac
02-23-2011, 12:34 AM
ya he wouldnt have won mitb so at least he will hopefully win at WM

Dilph
02-23-2011, 01:52 AM
I am suprised with the de-push him being HHH's good friend and all

Konan
02-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Judging from the segment you watched on Raw..Should be the tits, both men are great competitors

Metalitia
02-23-2011, 03:24 PM
They're booked in for matches over the US Title on the Wretslemania Revenge tour over here so makes sense.

Have to wonder though why on earth push Sheamus so heavily with two Heavyweight title reigns off the bat, winning KOTR then "Right we're gonna completely ignore you're putting HHH out of action, you'll come out right after he has come back, you'll lose to Mark Henry and you're being relegated back down to the midcard"

Must've pissed off some people in power.