PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers Upset With Mickie and Japanese Star Update

Travicity
02-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Mickie James' enthusiastic review of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's return to WWE over the weekend on Twitter reportedly upset some of her wrestler colleagues as they feel she shouldn't be putting over the competition.

She wrote: "Finally getting a chance to catch up on @TheRock's charismatic return... Literally got chills... & remembered why I do... What I do!"

It's said that Kazuchika Okada was shoehorned into the role of Samoa Joe's lackey because TNA Wrestling officials 'feel obligated' to use him due to a working agreement with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Okada, whom the company signed a year ago, was completely relegated to Xplosion until last month when he has revealed as the camera man whom Joe had hired to follow "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero.

ND

Swinny
02-23-2011, 12:49 AM
She wasn't putting over "the competition" she was putting over her friend. What is the harm in that? Really?

Smartmark
02-23-2011, 12:51 AM
^^ Agree.

Stupid to get mad at Mickie for that

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-23-2011, 02:32 PM
competition pfft there's no competition

mikedudelang
02-23-2011, 03:39 PM
No one is mad at Mickie for that. That's just more dirtsheet b.s. Other wrestlers (Nash used to do it all the time) talk about (and even visit) other wrestlers in other promotions, who cares? If Mickie has any heat, it should be for botching half of every move she does in the ring, not for Twitter posts.

Travicity
02-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Lol yea they gotta stop thinking WWE Are actually competition. HBK, Taker, Rock, Booker, Trish, Nash and HHH Within a couple of months? No chance.

Vick Diesel
02-24-2011, 04:21 AM
She wasn't putting over "the competition" she was putting over her friend. What is the harm in that? Really?

My sentiments exactly...friends should come b4 anything in my opinion, and that's all Mickie was doing, and I see nothing wrong w/what she said!

danniboi
02-24-2011, 04:43 AM
thats just whinging and bitching unless there management its not there place to say lol there just trying to out her cause shes probably planned to be the top knock out of the next year when shes just come in from dub dub E