PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross to be a Luchador?

Travicity
02-23-2011, 03:34 AM
Well, not really. But in his latest blog entry at his website, he wrote: "I will be flying to Mexico City this week to take part in a major, groundbreaking, WWE news event on Thursday afternoon. I, along with others from WWE, will be at Vive Cuervo Salon in Mexico City for the 3:30 pm event. It's FREE to the public but I suggest that if you are attending that you arrive early to secure your place in what promises to be a historic event for WWE in the tradition rich, grappling city of Mexico City. The doors open at 2 p.m. This will be my first ever trip to Mexico City and one of which I'm exited. I am honored that WWE has chosen me to be such a significant part of this function that is sure to make headlines in the sports entertainment world."

He also talked about Jim Duggan's induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He may not say it but I will, his calls of Duggan's work back when they both worked for Bill Watts were the stuff of legends.

PWI

Dragón De Muerte
02-23-2011, 04:17 AM
lol I thought u ment he would be putting on a mask and getting in the ring...JR for next world champ :D

Metalitia
02-23-2011, 03:39 PM
WWE opening up a new developmental territory in Mexico?

Swinny
02-23-2011, 07:40 PM
WWE opening up a new developmental territory in Mexico?

That would be a great idea, actually.

Slayer_X
02-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Kinda hoping hed start calling more collage games . Espn hired the coach for fucks sake . why not J.R. ?

Metalitia
02-24-2011, 12:57 AM
That would be a great idea, actually.

Certainly wouldn't hurt and if they used it right could be a great move.

Shall see tomorrow I guess.

Travicity
02-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Could be good to scout Mexican talent.