PDA

View Full Version : WWE Cracks Down On Marijuana Use?

The Mac
02-24-2011, 06:40 AM
It's said that right now, the level of WWE talents smoking pot is probably the lowest in the history of the company. A lot of people are now using a marijuana substitute that beats the drug tests after WWE implemented $2,500 fines. There's also a feeling that you will start losing matches if you test positive.

WWE got stricter on pot testing with some talents as they sent testers to their homes to perform the tests. In other cases, some stars would get phone calls at random times when they were at home, telling them they have one hour to get to a testing facility.

ND

mikedudelang
02-25-2011, 04:06 AM
I remember hearing an interview with Nash on some Canadian Radio Show a few weeks ago and he mentioned having to stop the pot smoking before he signed his new deal.

danniboi
02-25-2011, 01:58 PM
its the reason RVD's gone lol its stupid I dont smoke pot but no alot of people who do and WWE shouldnt condone it but shouldnt hunt it down like this lol oh well all the top WWE talent that smoke pot come over to TNA!! and hit the bong like chich and chong :)

ClayMation
02-25-2011, 04:36 PM
nothing wrong with a little pot use here and there...hell it will be legal in a few years anyway :)

but rules are rules.

The Mac
02-25-2011, 06:39 PM
nothing wrong with a little pot use here and there...hell it will be legal in a few years anyway :)

but rules are rules.

exactly...but vince has to show he is "anti drug"

Metalitia
02-25-2011, 06:45 PM

Dude! It won't be legalised for many years yet.

UK have the Conservatives in power who were against it's declassification and the Labour party who downgraded it put it straight back up again once they changed leader.

Republicans would never allow it to get through in the States.

Even Holland are tightening up their rules on it. I think it's from 2012 you can only smoke it publicly if you're a Dutch national.

As such WWE need to cover themselves as rightly or wrongly it's an illegal substance so they can't be seen to be fully condoning it.

The Mac
02-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Dude! It won't be legalised for many years yet.

UK have the Conservatives in power who were against it's declassification and the Labour party who downgraded it put it straight back up again once they changed leader.

Republicans would never allow it to get through in the States.

Even Holland are tightening up their rules on it. I think it's from 2012 you can only smoke it publicly if you're a Dutch national.

As such WWE need to cover themselves as rightly or wrongly it's an illegal substance so they can't be seen to be fully condoning it.

its close to being legal in canada and usa as well remember republicans arent in power lol

Metalitia
02-25-2011, 07:36 PM
They still have some say though having seats on congress and such no? Hence the issues with the health care plans?

The Mac
02-25-2011, 07:38 PM
ya but democrats have more power...and look at obama that guy was a pothead lol had to be but we r way off topic

i think wwe is only doing this to help linda's political aspirtations