PDA

View Full Version : Plan For Mistico's Debut

The Mac
02-24-2011, 06:43 AM
The current WWE plan for Mistico is to bring him right to the main roster instead of having him spend a lengthy amount of time in FCW. The feeling is that it cost so much money to sign him, that they need to make him a valuable star as soon as possible.

ND

deadmanwalkin
02-24-2011, 07:20 AM
good

Dragón De Muerte
02-24-2011, 10:23 AM
good I never understand why they send independent stars to the training company they're signed because they already know how to wrestle but waste like 6 months there when they could be tearing up the wwe

Bubala
02-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Really? Is Lord Alberto ok with that?...Del Rio is such a piece of shit.

Swinny
02-24-2011, 07:47 PM
Really? Is Lord Alberto ok with that?...Del Rio is such a piece of shit.

You really get WAY too worked out over stuff you read on the dirtsheets. You don't know what's true or what's not, nor do you know the full story, so to call him a "piece of shit" is just asinine.

Anyway... to answer Bob's question, it's more about being able to get over and sell their gimmick, especially since a lot of time they come in with a new one. Although... then they usually change their gimmick when they come up to WWE anyway. so...

And in the case of Mistico's it's more learning the American style and picking up some English and whatnot. Looking forward to his debut

Smartmark
02-24-2011, 11:23 PM
That's good news :)

Mistico doesn't need to work for a training ground company

Dragón De Muerte
02-25-2011, 01:10 AM
why does he need to adapt the "american" style of wrestling its his lucha skills that got him noticed by them in the first place

Swinny
02-25-2011, 01:14 AM
why does he need to adapt the "american" style of wrestling its his lucha skills that got him noticed by them in the first place

How many times do I gotta explain this? lol.

I'm not saying he has to throw his lucha styles away, not at all, but he needs to learn to blend that lucha libre style with the American style, or he runs the risk of not being able to work well with the other wrestlers or get over.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-25-2011, 07:42 PM
good I never understand why they send independent stars to the training company they're signed because they already know how to wrestle but waste like 6 months there when they could be tearing up the wwe

he ain't an Indy guy