PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore Star Signs With Tna

The Mac
02-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Former "Jersey Shore" castmate Angelina Pivarnick is officially returning to TV next month ... but there's also good news -- she'll be in a wrestling ring! So ... she could catch a beating and stuff.

Sources close to Angelina tells us after a month of negotiations she finally signed a contract with TNA Wrestling earlier this week.

We're told the "Staten Island Dump" will make her debut in a tag team match involving TNA's Snooki-a-like ... "Cookie."

The Dump hits the mat on next week's episode of iMPACT on Spike TV. We're told Angelina only has a short term contract -- for now -- but long-term ... she'd like to settle her beef with Jwoww with a Pay-Per-View match.

Dragón De Muerte
02-24-2011, 10:29 AM
oh god tna why WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Metalitia
02-24-2011, 11:53 AM
The end bit just makes it even worse.

:(

Travicity
02-24-2011, 03:48 PM
To follow up on Mike's story from this morning, TMZ is reporting that former "Jersey Shore" cast mate Angelina Pivarnick signed a short term contract with TNA earlier this week and is scheduled to debut in a tag team program with an unnamed partner against Cookie and Robbie E. She is scheduled to appear on next week's show, which is being taped in Fayetteville, NC tonight. If this is their shocking surprise that they have promoted, I think some of their fans will be disappointed.

PWI

JohnCenaFan28
02-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Who is she? They couldn't afford one of the popular cast-members' fees?

Swinny
02-24-2011, 08:22 PM
For fuck sakes TNA. That's all I have to say about this really...

And if this is that big "OMG BIGGEST SURPRISE EVAR!" then... that's just fucking ridiculous.

Kage
02-25-2011, 01:17 AM
They SIGNED her? Are you kidding? I could get a few appearances. But they signed this C-List celeb? What a joke

mikedudelang
02-25-2011, 02:25 AM
So, it's not the lil' midget drunk and it's not the one with the great rack...why do I care, again? Anyone? C'mon TNA, go big or go home. This Jersey Shore b.s. just belies the fact that TNA is a first-rate show working with a second-rate budget.

The Y2J Plan
02-25-2011, 04:39 AM
The saddest part of the post is that they spent a month negotiating.

mikedudelang
02-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Ok, so we know next week's BIG SURPRISE is gonna be Sting returning but this signing is still puzzling. Does anyone even remember this chick from the Jersey Shore show? I've seen a couple of episodes of that and I can't tell you a single defining characteristic of the chick. I hope she can actually wrestle because otherwise, this is a joke.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-25-2011, 07:30 PM
oh god tna why WHY!!!!!!!!!!

because they're stupid

Swinny
02-25-2011, 10:12 PM
because they're stupid

Lol, yeah, that about sums it up.