PDA

View Full Version : Nash Clarifies His WWE Status

Travicity
02-24-2011, 03:48 PM
On Twitter page, Kevin Nash wrote: "I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I'm sure in the next 5 yrears, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me."

PWI

The Mac
02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
so he has one of those legend type contracts, they can use him in merchandise and games but he doesnt have to wrestle, good for him, make some money when he cant wrestle much anymore

JohnCenaFan28
02-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Just go away loser, go back to the dump you came from [TNA].

ClayMation
02-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Just go away loser, go back to the dump you came from [TNA].

for shame Eel...for shame. DIESEL POWER. :)

ironicicon
02-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Forgot he was there. I guess if you can make money not doing anything then you should go for it. Good for him.

Swinny
02-24-2011, 08:09 PM
This is definitely a good deal for Nash because you know he likes the money, lol, but wrestling is really just passing him by and his time as a full-time wrestler is long gone. Would like to see him make a few appearances now and then and with a five year contract, I'm sure we will.

Slayer_X
02-24-2011, 09:24 PM
This is definitely a good deal for Nash because you know he likes the money, lol, but wrestling is really just passing him by and his time as a full-time wrestler is long gone. Would like to see him make a few appearances now and then and with a five year contract, I'm sure we will.

I agree hes WAAAAYYY passed his prime . still love the guy and hope hes in on HHH ending takers streak

mikedudelang
02-25-2011, 02:19 AM
Be pretty cool if they actually brought X-Pac and Hall in for one night and had The Clique try and stop Taker's streak. I think there's 0% chance that happens but I'd dig it.

John
02-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Nash as GM would be cool, but Id prefer Cole or McMahon. Kevin has a 5-year contract with WWE, so we have to see him wrestle at least one more time from now to then. His contract is until 2016, which is an odd amount of time, considering he's not done much in the past month. Maybe, WWE are keeping him away from TNA for as long as possible.

The Y2J Plan
02-25-2011, 08:12 AM
Possible Raw GM?
Leads to Shawn Michaels being GM and Diesel being his #1 guy?
What the fuck can WWE want with Nash for 5 years.

danniboi
02-25-2011, 01:56 PM
nah halls way to ugly and fat now lol nash has still got he has dyed his hair brown again he can still go in the ring just needs the chance

ClayMation
02-25-2011, 04:34 PM
I think on name power alone Kevin Nash is a good thing for WWE.

Should he be main eventing? No way. But have him wrestle a spotlight match here and there would be cool, especially as Diesel.

That and the fact that we will more than likely see his likeness in future games is also cool. Diesel in SvR 2012!!

mikedudelang
02-25-2011, 05:58 PM
What the fuck can WWE want with Nash for 5 years.

They want the ability to market his likeness and name for the next 5 years. Action figures, Hall of Fame, DVDs, etc. Plus, they get a guy who, at least on a short program, can still get a huge pop from the crowd.