PDA

View Full Version : Sting Reportedly Re-signs With TNA, Mickie James Heading To The Motor City

Konan
02-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Sarita, known as "Dark Angel" in Mexico, headlines Guerra de Princesas February 27 at Auditorio Américo Villareal Guerra of Cd. Madero Tamaulipa. Click here for more information.

-- TNA Knockout Mickie James has been announced for the Motor City Comic Con taking place May 13-15 at The Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, Michigan. Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson, Robbie and Cookie will also be on hand for the event.

-- While not confirmed, two sources within TNA Wrestling claim Steve "Sting" Borden has re-signed with the organization

Killswitch
02-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Good for Sting and TNA. I think that it is somewhat better for him to stay there. I would have liked to see him in the WWE but I don't know what he would do there.

danniboi
02-26-2011, 12:25 AM
I wonder how long hes signed for not that matters cause I think when he left in October he still had 3 months left on his contract Sting kinda comes then goes and soon as he gets stale then comes back right in the main event picture again lol thats why he wont go to WWE cause they wouldnt allow him to do that lol.

Vick Diesel
02-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Awesomeness...glad to have Sting back in TNA!