PDA

View Full Version : New WWE DVD on a Top Star Planned

John
02-25-2011, 05:29 PM
As noted before, WWE has removed the “RAW: Best of Seasons 3 & 4″ DVD from their list of planned releases, and pushed back the Triple H DVD to 2012.

According to WWEDVDNews, WWE has added a new DVD set on Rey Mysterio that will be released in July.

Source - WNZ.

mikedudelang
02-25-2011, 06:01 PM
Why? Jeez, I know they wanna do whatever they can to cash on the Latino marketplace but ANOTHER Rey Rey dvd? Dude, they already threw out a damn 3-disc set like 3 years ago. Where's my damn Mid-South Documentary? Where's my Freddie Blassie dvd? There's so many other things they could be working on besides more friggin' Mysterio mess.

Metalitia
02-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Seems strange to start chronicling Raw only to decide it didn't sell enough in it's first offering so scrapping it.

Maybe they'll do a box set type deal like with Smackdown instead?

The Mac
02-25-2011, 06:29 PM
already posted.... but ya it makes no sense to not continue releasing the raw dvds

Swinny
02-25-2011, 10:01 PM
already posted.... but ya it makes no sense to not continue releasing the raw dvds

Especially since this one would focus on '95/'96, which I think were better shows and ones a lot more people watched than '93/'94 and would probably sell quite a bit more.

And yeah, I don't understand another Rey DVD either, especially when there's so much else they could do instead.

The Mac
02-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Especially since this one would focus on '95/'96, which I think were better shows and ones a lot more people watched than '93/'94 and would probably sell quite a bit more.

And yeah, I don't understand another Rey DVD either, especially when there's so much else they could do instead.

and then the next set would be imo some of the best shows in wrestling history and please no more rey lol having to watch him on smkd is bad enough but thats y fast forward was invented

danniboi
02-26-2011, 12:43 AM
WWE DVD releases are getting lame there already is a best of raw 15 years dvd then they started chronicaling it. And Triple H and rey mysterio probably have ten dvd's between them lol triple H and mysterio both havent retired yet just chill and waite lol

Swinny
02-26-2011, 12:48 AM
WWE DVD releases are getting lame there already is a best of raw 15 years dvd then they started chronicaling it. And Triple H and rey mysterio probably have ten dvd's between them lol triple H and mysterio both havent retired yet just chill and waite lol

Yeah, but they'll have a chance to put a lot more in the DVDs, if they just do them for every couple years of Raw then they could with the 15 Years DVD, so it makes sense.