PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero (spoiler)

danniboi
02-26-2011, 01:16 AM
on smackdown it was edge and kelly vs Drew Mc Intyre and Vickie Guerrero. Edge and Kelly won the match in under 6 minuted and vickie Guerrero was fired afterwards she will probably join dolf on raw I guess.

Smartmark
02-26-2011, 01:25 AM
Can't they just stop with the stupid storylines and fire Vickie for good?

She has no business in a wrestling company what so ever.

Swinny
02-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Can't they just stop with the stupid storylines and fire Vickie for good?

She has no business in a wrestling company what so ever.

Except to be an amazing heel that gets over whoever she's with and gives them immediate heat. :shifty:

All this firing shit is just getting ridiculous though.

Smartmark
02-26-2011, 01:39 AM
^^ Doesn't matter. She annoys the hell out of me. Heel or not.

Swinny
02-26-2011, 01:41 AM
^^ Doesn't matter. She annoys the hell out of me. Heel or not.

When has she other been otherwise? She IS annoying yes and that's the point and that is why she's a heel and a great one.

ironicicon
02-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if she's the Raw GM. It's feasible.

Swinny
02-26-2011, 01:49 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if she's the Raw GM. It's feasible.

Yeah, I could definitely see that, actually. Might be onto something there.

Smartmark
02-26-2011, 02:00 AM
When has she other been otherwise? She IS annoying yes and that's the point and that is why she's a heel and a great one.

Annoying, yes. Great heel, NO!!

Swinny
02-26-2011, 02:02 AM
Annoying, yes. Great heel, NO!!

She has more heat than just about anyone else on the roster, how isn't she a great heel?

Smartmark
02-26-2011, 02:07 AM
^^ She has no acting skills, no charisma. Nothing!

She uses a cathphrase that she stole from a guy in ECW.

And she is Bowling shoe ugly!

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-26-2011, 05:40 AM
I think Vickie is a pretty good heel. :)

leach982
02-26-2011, 04:02 PM
it shouldnt matter what she looks like she is the best thing on smackdown the best heel in wwe at the minute . why everybody hates her which means she is doing her job properly. most of the other divas cant talk and really cant wrestle for example eve as champion. vickie is like the old managers we used to have that you hated wanted to see them get their cumuppance and thats a good thing. lay off her

ClayMation
02-26-2011, 04:10 PM
it shouldnt matter what she looks like she is the best thing on smackdown the best heel in wwe at the minute . why everybody hates her which means she is doing her job properly. most of the other divas cant talk and really cant wrestle for example eve as champion. vickie is like the old managers we used to have that you hated wanted to see them get their cumuppance and thats a good thing. lay off her

true notes my friend...

Vickie is annoying as hell, but thats what they are paying her to due. if she annoys you and making you mad, then she is doing her job. She draws a ton of heat and helped Dolph get over even more than he already was. solid diva heel IMO.