PDA

View Full Version : The Hardys Team Up

Konan
02-26-2011, 09:57 PM
Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy teamed up at last night's TNA live event in Norfolk, Virginia, losing to Tag Team Champions Beer Money in the main event. It was earlier announced that the Hardys would sign autographs after the show. Matt said before the match if they won the match, they would be champs and would not have to take photos with fans. James Storm chimed in and said that if Beer Money won, Hardy would have to kiss an elderly woman in the front row.

After the match, Matt kissed the woman. She fell on top of him on the mat and laid there for about a minute kissing him

danniboi
02-27-2011, 08:24 AM
haha thats mad I wonder if she was a planted fan lol or if that was real :P good to have the hardys teaming up should be on TV but! lol not live shows

The Y2J Plan
02-27-2011, 09:39 AM
haha thats mad I wonder if she was a planted fan lol or if that was real :P good to have the hardys teaming up should be on TV but! lol not live shows

Hopefully soon. They just need to rid jeff of the title on national tv, then they can dominate the tag team division like they should. Hopefully after Bubba and Devon reunite. ;)

A Blissful Ass
02-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Hopefully after Bubba and Devon reunite. ;)
Just like the Hardys winning the tag belts it ain't gonna happen anytime Soon

The Y2J Plan
02-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Just like the Hardys winning the tag belts it ain't gonna happen anytime Soon

Sadly. I never like it when bubba and dvon split.

A Blissful Ass
02-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Sadly. I never like it when bubba and dvon split.
Same they had a weak storyline in WWE when they split but when they did it in ECW it was awesome
this one in TNA remindes me of there WWE split just bit more personal

The Y2J Plan
02-28-2011, 05:08 AM
Same they had a weak storyline in WWE when they split but when they did it in ECW it was awesome
this one in TNA remindes me of there WWE split just bit more personal

Exactly. This is very much like the WWE one, but the craziness I see Bubba having lately reminds me of how he was in ECW. So they're trying, but TNA once again tries to repeat a success, but fails.

danniboi
02-28-2011, 08:29 AM
the WWE one D-Von was the heel but are you talking about the reverend D-VOn gimmick when bubba got drafter to raw did they even have a match against each other then?

The Y2J Plan
02-28-2011, 12:56 PM
the WWE one D-Von was the heel but are you talking about the reverend D-VOn gimmick when bubba got drafter to raw did they even have a match against each other then?

I dont think so. But the two storylines seem so forced

A Blissful Ass
03-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Nope never had a match but like that storyline it sucked