PDA

View Full Version : WWE HoF'er Advertised For Raw, Chavo Sr Talks About Shaul

The Mac
02-27-2011, 03:09 AM
The American Airlines Arena is advertising that Steve Austin will be appearing on the March 7th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW.

- Chavo Guerrero Sr. was recently a guest on ThaOShow.com. He was asked about Eddie Guerrero's daughter, Shaul Guerrero, debuting with in FCW. In an interesting note, he said he wished he had trainer her and also said he believes that if Eddie were still alive, Shaul would not be in the wrestling biz. He also says that Vickie has separated herself from the Guerrero family since Eddie passed away.

ND

HAR
02-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Oh yes I hope Austin appears that night. Would be great to have both Austin & Rock appearing in the same night.

Konan
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
i know that stone cold steve austin is way smarter than attacking john cena when he returns

TNAfan74
02-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Seems Vince is spending some big bucks for this years lead into mania and for the event itself. Would be great to see Austin again on tv although it will probably be PG-ish still.

Swinny
02-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Seems Vince is spending some big bucks for this years lead into mania and for the event itself. Would be great to see Austin again on tv although it will probably be PG-ish still.

Well, the way they've let Rock and Cena kinda go over the PG limit, now would be a good time for Stone Cold to come in a cut a promo, without really worrying about censoring himself.

Really looking forward to a Austin-Rock showdown of some sort.

wwe9112
02-27-2011, 08:18 PM
I wonder if they will be going back to tv-14...with the past two weeks with swearing and some questionable things cena said I wonder if this is a transition.

The Mac
02-27-2011, 08:21 PM
I wonder if they will be going back to tv-14...with the past two weeks with swearing and some questionable things cena said I wonder if this is a transition.

i think that was a rare thing...not a sign of wwe changing

Swinny
02-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I think it's just something they'll do while Rock is around. They know how Rock's promos are, so they probably just let him do his thing and then they had to let Cena retaliate and now they might let Austin pull off one of his classic promos, at least I hope so, but I don't think it will last.