PDA

View Full Version : WWE Still Listing Benoit in Wrestlemania History

Travicity
02-28-2011, 11:25 PM
I guess WWE forgot to truly erase Benoit's past in Wrestlemania XX.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/history/wm20/mainevent/

WV

Metalitia
02-28-2011, 11:55 PM
So they fucking should be!

bad_meetz_evil
03-01-2011, 12:08 AM
I think Benoit should be introduced into the hall of fame. lol, guess that will never happen.

mikedudelang
03-01-2011, 01:54 AM
It's bullshit the way they've treated Benoit's legacy. Fine, he killed his wife and son and did himself in and that truly horrible. But it's since been PROVEN that his brain was in such an advanced stage of deterioration that he was very likely not at all in his right mind. Nevermind the fact that none of us are gonna go to our grave with a clean slate. What he did was awful but I'm sorry, I simply don't think it's fair for the WWE to simply act as though all the years of top notch service he gave them mean nothing.

Metalitia
03-01-2011, 01:57 AM
It's bullshit the way they've treated Benoit's legacy. Fine, he killed his wife and son and did himself in and that truly horrible. But it's since been PROVEN that his brain was in such an advanced stage of deterioration that he was very likely not at all in his right mind. Nevermind the fact that none of us are gonna go to our grave with a clean slate. What he did was awful but I'm sorry, I simply don't think it's fair for the WWE to simply act as though all the years of top notch service he gave them mean nothing.

Once again, head, nail, on!

Swinny
03-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Yeah, exactly, no matter how his life ended, they can't just erase his legacy like that.

ironicicon
03-01-2011, 03:31 AM
True fans know Benoit's in-ring legacy. Just a shame future generations won't know it.

Slayer_X
03-01-2011, 04:05 AM
I have a pretty hard veiw on him . They cant erase him , he was a great . I dont think he should be honored in ANY WAY . He should remembered as an example and a lesson .

ClayMation
03-01-2011, 05:30 AM
Benoit will never get in the HOF...WWE is too worried about their image to do it.

What he did was horrible, but in total agreement with mikedudelang. Fans look past the way his life ended and look at all of the great matches and memories he left us. Its sad that he did what he did, and its also sad that future generations probably wont know much about Benoit.

But bottom line is that he was a hell of a talent, and there wont be another one like him.

Smartmark
03-01-2011, 05:34 AM
I agree with everyone of you.

Benoit is a Legend, and should be remember for his work in the ring. Not the last couple of hours of his life.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Benoit is a piece of shit. I don't care if you have a 1000 great matches, he's a murderer and WWE are right to have nothing to do with him

Dragón De Muerte
03-01-2011, 09:13 AM
benoit was a great personal hero of mine for many years and I as most people were was truely shocked at what happened at the end of his life. But I want to remember him for the good that he did not the bad, I do not endorse what he did in any way but he was my hero and I could never just say I'm going to hate him forever for this tragety. And it was a tragety for everyone involved directly or emotionaly like us fans. Benoit gets my vote for hall of fame.

Travicity
03-01-2011, 09:04 PM
They should and they shouldnt really lol.