PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Argues With NFL Star Over "Striking Out" With The WWE Divas

Travicity
03-01-2011, 01:47 AM
CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand's stay in Costa Rica.

Punk wrote: "Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke."

Merriman replied: "I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights."

Punk said: "If you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep."

Merriman added: "How about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut ass woopin tonight Costa Rican Style."

Punk closes: "Clearly, I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the Super Bowl! With love, CM Punk."

Merriman replies: "Do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge – see you later Punk without the CM."

LOP

Swinny
03-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Punk clearly owned that dude, as he always does with everyone he encounters on Twitter, lol. Always very entertaining.

Relapse
03-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Punk obviously won that battle...

He seriously said "Punk without the CM" like that's supposed to be funny...What a fail-tard.

Swinny
03-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Punk obviously won that battle...

He seriously said "Punk without the CM" like that's supposed to be funny...What a fail-tard.

Lol, absolutely. That whole last line was just full of fail.

Travicity
03-01-2011, 02:48 AM
Merriman replies: "Do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge – see you later Punk without the CM."

LOL.

wwe9112
03-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Punk without the Cm, I mean CM Punk cracks me up...wasn't funny just making fun of that guy is all.

ironicicon
03-01-2011, 03:28 AM
HA! Punk-1 ... other guy-0

mikedudelang
03-01-2011, 04:52 AM
I lived in Costa Rica for over ten years of my life and honestly, Merriman DID do it Costa Rican style. He bowed up like a badass, only to get his ass spanked. VERY much Costa Rican style.

Xan20
03-01-2011, 05:41 AM
Is it possible to win something while arguing on Twitter?