PDA

View Full Version : Jaime Pressly To Star In Fox's 'Daughter' Comedy Pilot, 3 Join NBC's 'Prime Suspect'

Travicity
03-01-2011, 05:05 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Former My Name Is Earl co-star Jaime Pressly has been tapped as the lead opposite Katie Finneran in Fox's multicamera comedy pilot I Hate My Teenage Daughter. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and writers/executive producers Sherry Bilsing-Graham and Ellen Kreamer, centers on two women, Annie (Pressly) and Nikki (Finneran), who now have daughters just like the girls who picked on them in high school. Pressly, repped by CAA and Luber/Roklin, won an Emmy for her role as the ditsy Joy Turner on NBC's Earl.

Kirk Acevedo (Oz), Tim Griffin (Fair Game) and Joe Nieves are set to co-star opposite Maria Bello in NBC's drama pilot Prime Suspect. The remake of the iconic British series centers on Jane Timoney (Bello), an iconoclastic female detective who has to make her bones in a tough New York precinct that is dominated by men. Acevedo, repped by Fortitude and Abrams, will play Det. Phil Carter, a member of the homicide squad who is disdainful and vocally critical of Jane. Griffin, repped by Pakula/King and Essential, will play Det. Augie Blando, the hen pecked class clown. Also playing a detective, Det. Don Korilko, is Nieves.

DL