PDA

View Full Version : JR Blog: Sin Cara's Debut, Cole's Character, Ring Announcing in OKC

Kellie
03-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Jim Ross is back with another blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some of the highlights:

Sin Cara:
"Sin Cara....not sure when he will debut but assume it will be after WM27. I know both Raw and Smackdown brands are keenly interested in the young, masked performer. He's very talented and will dazzle many with his high flying skills. If you're not familiar with Sin Cara go on You Tube and check out 'Mistico.' It's amazing that so many experts have it figured out that WWE will not fully maximize Sin Cara's abilities which at this stage of the process is a joke."

Michael Cole's character:
"Michael Cole...no one in WWE has done a better job of developing a new persona than has Michael Cole over the past few months. His goal was to get people to see another side of him, he does have an outgoing personality, and to dislike him enough to want to see someone kick his butt. Cole has succeeded in that task. Does Cole rub me the wrong way on TV more often than not? Absolutely. He can be a tool."

Working an upcoming WWE show:
"I'll be appearing at the WWE OKC live event on Sunday March 13 at 3 p.m. doing some ring announcing. Not sure if WWE is coming back to Oklahoma City this year, I hope that they do, so if you want to see the RAW brand live this is a great opportunity. Tickets are still available for the matinée."

LOP