PDA

View Full Version : Alex Riley And Michael McGillicutty Update

The Mac
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
While WWE indicated last night that Alex Riley had just been fired from his job at The Miz's personal assistant, they have removed him from the RAW roster page. It was noted last night how there was no closing shot of Riley after he lost the cage match against John Cena.

There is speculation that Riley and Michael McGillicutty will be re-packaged and brought back to RAW or SmackDown. Nexus member McGillicutty was written off RAW last night after a punt kick from Randy Orton.

ND

Dragón De Muerte
03-01-2011, 05:22 PM
why r wwe killing of the nexus? I like nexus if ur gonna kill of anyone kill of david ortunga or the corre

mikedudelang
03-01-2011, 07:17 PM
McGillicutty should be brought back as a Hennig. He's Curt's son and he's good in the ring, let him run with it.

The Mac
03-01-2011, 07:21 PM
McGillicutty should be brought back as a Hennig. He's Curt's son and he's good in the ring, let him run with it.

exactly, enough of the stupid name they should play up on his famous lineage =, bring up bret dibase have him,bret,ted,husky harris(windham's son if i remember correctly) and have them be a new legacy type group

Swinny
03-01-2011, 09:14 PM
exactly, enough of the stupid name they should play up on his famous lineage =, bring up bret dibase have him,bret,ted,husky harris(windham's son if i remember correctly) and have them be a new legacy type group

Harris is Mike Rotunda's son. His real first name is Windham though, lol, so he's named after Barry.

And yeah, they've been talking about something like this for awhile, so they may do it soon with McGillicutty and Husky with nothing to do after being taken out of Nexus and Ted wallowing in mediocrity.

ironicicon
03-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Basically Orton's doing what it took Cena what, a year to do and ultimately fail at.

The Y2J Plan
03-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Didn't Riley say that he was going to stay attached to Miz until Miz starts failing in an interview a day or two ago? Maybe this is it...

I like Nexus, and the only reason they should be broken up is if they can replace it with something better. I feel like their members have talent.

JohnCenaFan28
03-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Nexus is super boring, only thing that makes them good is Punk. Hopefully they get split up and then FCW'd. I hope Riley moves to SmackDown! and starts fresh.