PDA

View Full Version : Christian Returns After SmackDown and NXT Season 5 Confirmed

Travicity
03-02-2011, 06:16 AM
WWE did announce a fifth season of NXT but did not share any details. The announcers said it will be unlike anything we've seen. Season 5 of NXT debuts next Tuesday night.

Christian returned to the ring after tonight's SmackDown tapings, teaming with Edge and Big Show to defeat Alberto Del Rio and The Corre in a dark main event.

Christian ended up getting the win on Del Rio by hitting Killswitch. Show chokeslammed Del Rio and Edge speared him to end the match. Christian spoke to the fans before ending the show.

LOP

Swinny
03-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Unlike anything we've seen? I am kind of mildly curious after that, but it'll probably end up being disappointing anyway.

But I guess a tag team one would fit that criteria, and there's been rumors of that, so that would make sense.

JohnCenaFan28
03-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Wow, spoilers galore in the title thread without warning. I hope it's another diva edition of NXT so that it'll actually be good.

Swinny
03-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Wow, spoilers galore in the title thread without warning. I hope it's another diva edition of NXT so that it'll actually be good.

Not really, considering Christian didn't return on TV it wasn't spoiling anything and just confirming that there will be another season of NXT isn't either.

DamienCross
03-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Unlike anything we've seen? I am kind of mildly curious after that, but it'll probably end up being disappointing anyway.

But I guess a tag team one would fit that criteria, and there's been rumors of that, so that would make sense.

Yeah I agree that the only way it would be unlike blah blah blah would be if it was a tag team version otherwise its just like every reality show like hells Kitchen that states after every episode "you wont believe what happens next time on..."

Unless......could it be?????.....MIDGET NXT !!!! XD