PDA

View Full Version : 'Mandy Lane' Director Finds First Zombie for 'Warm Bodies'

Travicity
03-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Seriously, can you believe All the Boys Love Mandy Lane is still not out here in the States? It makes me sick to my stomach, but at least director Jonathan Levine was still able to get a new project off the ground without the help of Mandy.

Nicholas Hoult, one of the stars of X-Men First Class, and who is prepping to shoot Jack the Giant Killer, has been cast in Summit entertainment's Warm Bodies, writes the Hollywood Reporter.

Levin is directing the story which, in a tone similiar to Twilight meets Shaun of the Dead, follows an existentially-tormented zombie named R that begins an unlikely friendship with the human girlfriend of one of his victims. The blossoming relationship starts a chain reaction that will transform him, his fellow zombies and maybe the whole lifeless world.

The project is based on a book by Isaac Marion which will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon and Schuster.

Shooting will get underway this summer.

BD

W-OLF
03-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Ok Im intrested Travis keep me updated .

Swinny
03-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Twilight meets Shaun of the Dead? Really not sure how to feel about that. But I did like Mandy Lane, up to the ending, and Warm Bodies is an awesome title, for some reason, lol, so I'll probably check it out.

Travicity
03-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Yea ok Wolf :).