PDA

View Full Version : Dave Meltzer's Reported Card for WrestleMania 27, 10 Matches - Possible *SPOILERS*

Travicity
03-02-2011, 11:16 PM
According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, here's what WWE has planned for WrestleMania 27 as of this week's creative meetings. Keep in mind things are always changing.

Special Guest Host: The Rock

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

The Streak on the Line
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
Gail Kim will be in Bryan's corner while The Bellas will be with Sheamus.

* Another undetermined Divas match will also take place. There will be no Money in the Bank this year.

ND

The Mac
03-02-2011, 11:19 PM
i wonder how he came up with these match ups...a dart board with all the wrestlers pictures on it?

Dragón De Muerte
03-02-2011, 11:29 PM
what the hell is the heel kane doing on a team of faces? especially against corre when he has shown friendship with them in past.
I also don't like sheamus and bryan match as sheamus should be a contender for world not u.s. title

Smartmark
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
^^ I was wondering the same thing

And having Lawler facing Cole is just stupid. It should have been Lawler Vs Roley w/Cole. It would at least be a wrestling match

Travicity
03-02-2011, 11:33 PM
It's Dave 'What the Fu*k is he on' Meltzer

The Mac
03-02-2011, 11:35 PM
i want to see lawler vs cole...its a perfect match up, people will pay to see cole get his ass kicked

Swinny
03-02-2011, 11:36 PM
i wonder how he came up with these match ups...a dart board with all the wrestlers pictures on it?

Lol, yeah, I think that's about right.

Smartmark
03-02-2011, 11:40 PM
i want to see lawler vs cole...its a perfect match up, people will pay to see cole get his ass kicked

The match will end in like 30 seconds. I can guarantee you

Travicity
03-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Could be some good comedy and would like to see that one. Michael's been training.

Smartmark
03-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I still say Lawler Vs Riley would do for a better matchup at Wrestlemania

Travicity
03-02-2011, 11:44 PM
What was the point of them feuding for so long?.

Smartmark
03-02-2011, 11:45 PM
What was the point of Riley fu**ing up for Lawler when he faced the Miz?

Jerry Lawler Vs Alex Riley w/Michael Cole would have made so much more sense. Lawler could beat the crap out of both

DamienCross
03-02-2011, 11:46 PM

oh is that how its done? i thought it was more the lottery ball machine they use to pick out order of the Royal Rumble being used again

Travicity
03-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Bickering between them whatever happens months wasted if it isnt Cole/Lawler.

Kage
03-03-2011, 01:09 AM
They better have MITB. It's the guarenteed good match of the night.

ironicicon
03-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Wait! Streak on the line? Isn't the streak always on the line? Just saying...

Weak card. I want a MITB. Some of those matches don't even make sense. Guess we'll see. Hate how they turned an emerging tradition like MITB into a weak ass ppv. They'll never learn.

Metalitia
03-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Special Guest Host: The Rock

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

The Streak on the Line
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

These are already confirmed.

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

That's practically confirmed although the referee being Austin is an interesting theory. Stunners all round.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

All but confirmed for at least a fortnight

John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

These two seem VERY random and if they were to happen would be shit 'Mania matches. The first is just sticking Morrison in for shits and gigles and the second is more suited to a Smackdown main event tag match.

As has been said why the fuck is Kane suddenly on the face team? No IC title match?

Another undetermined Divas match will also take place. There will be no Money in the Bank this year.

Well yeah I'd assume they'd have the Divas title on the line somewhere. No suggestions by Mr Meltzer on that one though eh? Could it be because it's wide open what they'll do and you couldn't accurately guess?

I still am hoping for a Divas title gauntlet match but I reckon I'm hoping in vein on that one.

Dragón De Muerte
03-03-2011, 04:03 PM
if they have a gauntlet I hope they give gail the title instead of not using her as she is one of best female wrestlers on roster

Metalitia
03-03-2011, 04:19 PM
if they have a gauntlet I hope they give gail the title instead of not using her as she is one of best female wrestlers on roster

Gail, Natalya, Melina, Eve, McCool, Beth, Maryse and the last entrant and winner Kong!

Swinny
03-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah, a gauntlet would be the perfect opportunity to bring out Kong and have her dominate.