PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* on McIntyre-Edge from This Week's Tapings

Travicity
03-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Part of the following item was left out of last night's SmackDown spoiler report.

Two fans in attendance at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings from Cleveland, Ohio noted that Drew McIntyre was "fired" by Teddy Long due to his loss to World Heavyweight Champion Edge in the opening match.

McIntyre tried to attack Edge at the start of the show when Edge was talking about Vickie Guerrero being fired the previous week. Teddy Long came out and decided that this week, Drew should put his job on the line.

McIntyre, Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler have all been "fired" from SmackDown in recent weeks. Kelly Kelly was also fired but brought back by Teddy Long.

ND

Kage
03-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Hmm, maybe all these 'fired' Superstars form a stable and invade?

Travicity
03-03-2011, 12:54 AM
The Fired vs The Corre vs The Nexus vs The Canadians :think:

Kage
03-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Yeah lol. I love how Wwe goes from no stables to way too many stables.

Travicity
03-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Can't seem to form good tag teams but Stables and to many :P

Swinny
03-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Hmm, maybe all these 'fired' Superstars form a stable and invade?

I hope they do something with it, so something good can come out of it at least, because all these firings have been ridiculous.

Dragón De Muerte
03-03-2011, 02:40 AM
I don't mind vicki and dolph being "fired" and moved to raw but I really like drew and thought he was good on smackdown. Are the corre the only heels left on smackdown now besides del rio?

Big Evil
03-03-2011, 03:42 AM
This firing frenzy is stupid. It has been used in the past to switch brands which is what they seem to be doing with Dolph and Vickie, and although I understand the purpose for firing Kelly as a way to get more heat on Vickie, with firing Edge and now Drew, this is going overboard. They need a plan for it, not just throw it in there to try and shock some people. That isn't a way to grab ratings, and even if it succeeds, that won't sustain those ratings.

Dragón De Muerte
03-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Don't they usually do drafts after wrestlemania anyway? I don't see point of moving them before mania